**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Why keep dead weight for a player (while talented) had issues?

I remember when this season started, guys talking about how they were a much closer team this year compared to last.

I understand D.Lo is going to continue to get buckets and I hope he plays well...but he is gone.

Just me.

And keeping Moz's contract would have been a good idea?

I like Hart and Kuzma. Plus Brook is gone in one year. KCP gone in one year.

I was a fan of D.Lo but getting rid of the Mozgov contract was a must.

Why was it a "must"? We could have still signed Paul George with Mozgov, why was it a "must" we got rid of him?

And this team is so much closer this year........that's why they're having team meetings about Randle, the next young guy we're about to give away.

Let's blame it all on DLo tho, instead of giving him a chance to play with all the other young guys and see what develops, just give him away at 21 for a guy you know you're not gonna keep 6 months later.

344068CA-3FA9-4382-996F-F6642C5361CD.jpeg

When we miss out on pg and boogie this summer it’s going to be hilarious to watch some of you backtrack

I mean they are looking to get rid of 3 more young players. Now. Not after they sign somebody. Or have a deal in place, but now.

Even if Paul George is a lock. They’re going about it in an incredibly stupid way.

That’s the problem.

Clarkson, Randle and who else?

I expect to strike out with the big names, except PG I’m 50/50 he’ll come. I prefer we keep Randle and those guys and just add PG

Regardless, I wasn’t a fan of Dlo’s game and I’m glad he’s gone. It appears Rob and Magic were prepared to risk striking out in free agency rather than having him. We’ll judge the trade years down the line.

If I had to bet my life, I’d bet the lakers will win a ring before the Dlo-led Nets. And that’s what it’s about not individual stats

Reactions: God
Nance is on the block, according to Woj.

I don't believe all these reports. I'm seeing one that says "Lakers can offer package for Anthony Davis". :lol:

The whole trading block thing is tricky cuz we don't know what kinda conversations are going on. Randle and Clarkson are the only ones that make sense.

There's nothing to talk about til the summer. Idk why it was even brought up.

Anyway. Gotta get a win tonight. String some Ws together and get out of the cellar.

Back
Top Bottom