**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Don't understand why they are going for 3s down by 5.
They've been owning the paint the whole game.
Love this team.

Eh, we had our chances once gain. I'm beginning to get frustrated with the execution down the stretch.

"We have the capability of being really good in the future," Kuzma said when asked what he thinks the young Lakers showed Thursday. "It's a national TV game and everybody saw us play, especially the young guys.

"We weren't afraid of the moment, playing against LeBron James. We are pretty close I feel like."

:nthat:

The kids are growing right in front of us.

I don’t get it, Brook had the size advantage and we went to him early in the paint, then he just lost it.

d46n0fe5u0401.jpg

"Passes the ball. Pushes the ball up the floor. Someone that you want to play with." - Lebron on Lonzo Ball's game

- Lebron is the biggest troll ever. He covers his mouth, in plain view of everyone, in order to talk to Lonzo and when asked about it he's like "Nah, didn't say anything important." He knows he has everyone in Cleveland sweating. He might be the best athlete ever at controlling narratives and working the media to his advantage. That simple move is going to put pressure on the organization to move the Nets pick in order to appease Lebron.

- Zo seems to be finding his legs. I expected 13/8/6 type of stat lines this season from him.

- Imagine how good Ingram would look if we had shooters. The reason Lebron and Harden are always driving into what looks like open lanes is because those teams have great spacing. All the have to do is beat one man to the basket or pass it to an open man. Ingram is driving into congested lanes every time because we're the worst 3 pt shooting team in the league. Once we get a couple of shooters he'll be putting up Giannis numbers.

Back
Top Bottom