**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Let them (the execs) grow! Lol

Can we just wait until July and see what happens? As long as there are no Deng/Mozgov type signings I’ll be happy

Let them (the execs) grow! Lol

Can we just wait until July and see what happens? As long as there are no Deng/Mozgov type signings I’ll be happy

I hope that Magic and Rob know something we don't and has made some backdoor deals. If we strike out on all of the big name free agents and end up offering Nerlens Noel a $100 million deal I'll be hot.

20171211_114932.jpg

I have a problem. 3M is dope on the black one though.

Been watching some g league highlights lately and Thomas Bryant might be an even bigger steal than Kuzma. You never really know how it translates to the big leagues but he's putting up numbers and his 3 ball is wet af. Biggest question mark is his pick and roll defense

Reactions: God
Been watching some g league highlights lately and Thomas Bryant might be an even bigger steal than Kuzma. You never really know how it translates to the big leagues but he's putting up numbers and his 3 ball is wet af. Biggest question mark is his pick and roll defense

I dunno about G-league though, man. Alex Caruso dropped 41 a few weeks back. I wouldn't get too hyped. :lol::lol::lol:

if he cant hold his own and make bogut / Zu look foolish in practice, he aint ready for the league

Awesome!

Good thing we traded D Lo to prepare for this maybe in 2 years.

It can’t get any worse than giving out 1 year deals, being told to wait until Kobe comes off the books, sucking for 3 years, then proceeding to immediately give away all that cap space to Deng and Mozgov

It’s been a rough 5 years y’all

I'm more interested to see what ends up being done with Deng's contract. I don't see why they wouldn't use the extend and waive provision if it's available. That could save us one of JC or Randle.

I'm more interested to see what ends up being done with Deng's contract. I don't see why they wouldn't use the extend and waive provision if it's available. That could save us one of JC or Randle.

Assuming they know about it ie they read the BR article....and assuming the things laid out in the article are allowed by the NBA

Online at Champs and Eastbay (although I wouldn't recommend using Eastbay cause they sent me the wrong hoodie twice) and if you're in SoCal it may be at your local Champs store. Price is $150.

What was the biggest size they had?

Back
Top Bottom