**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hopefully we can get these next 2 games as well. Cause we got GSx2 and Houston in a 5 day stretch right after.

Lonzo doesn’t play in the 4th quarter?

Luke went with the hot line up. Lonzo played a bit in the 4th but The line up that ended the game played well from the 8 min mark until the close of the game.

No issues.

Lonzo started off well but was too passive (for me) in the second half.

I'm starting to think that Ingram is gonna be a bust y'all. Typically when a player is gonna be a star you at least see flashed of brilliance early on. I know players develop at different rates but I don't see it with Ingram. He looks completely lost out there. He's a pure project player and it'll be 3-4 years before he's even a useful player. :smh: I hope I'm wrong though.

Man if the trade package the Lakers refused to give the Kings was:

Randle
Ingram
JC

and 1st & 2nd rounder

RIP Mitch & Jim

You know Magic would have made that deal.

Only Ingram and picks...idk man. Seems like a goof to me now.

Not gonna lie my heart skipped a beat when I read that :lol:

I'm starting to see the bust potential though... I'm absolutely not impressed by him thus far.

Can someone please calm my nerves and breakdown what he excels at???

Glad Lakers management doesn't listen to us :lol:

I have a friend who still thinks BI is a bust and will be nothing more than Corey Brewer....no lies.

d_Acok_Cd.jpg

This is exactly what I feared; Mitch and Jim 2.0. We were strung along for years waiting and hoping for big game free agents that never came. "Can't wait for Summer 2015 when all these free agents are available"..."Can't wait for Summer 2016 when all these free agents are available." We're putting ourselves in that same cycle. It's gonna be Summer 2021 and we'll still be talking about cap space and hoping for free agency meetings :smh::smh::smh:

Also, I love Magic but he really needs to keep quiet about our plans for the future. What do we as an organization gain from Magic opening up about this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom