**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Statement jerseys (purple joints) finally released. So hopefully no more wearing gold exclusively on the road.

42647AC5-8A6C-416C-9D51-DB9ED4D30A39.jpeg

Wifey held me down. I ordered a custom authentic from fanatics. Of course it didn’t come with the wish patch.

She went to the team la store at Staples and was just trying to get the patch added. The lady working there said the guy who does the patches is out. She could have it done but she would have to leave it. Then she said well you could swap it with an authentic that is here...

Problem solved. Authentic Lonzo with the patch.

Kuzma is the next Authentic on the way and since all I could find is swingmans of the MPLS, the swingmans Ingram is on the way.

Wifey held me down. I ordered a custom authentic from fanatics. Of course it didn’t come with the wish patch.

She went to the team la store at Staples and was just trying to get the patch added. The lady working there said the guy who does the patches is out. She could have it done but she would have to leave it. Then she said well you could swap it with an authentic that is here...

Kuzma is the next Authentic on the way and since all I could find is swingmans of the MPLS, the swingmans Ingram is on the way.

So I could theoretically take a jersey I bought elsewheree and get them to add the patch to it?

So I could theoretically take a jersey I bought elsewheree and get them to add the patch to it?

Seems like you can. She did say ol girl asked a bunch of questions. Gonna try it with the Kuzma and Ingram once I get them.

Bingo

Seems like you can. She did say ol girl asked a bunch of questions. Gonna try it with the Kuzma and Ingram once I get them.

Bet I'll call them up before I go to the game Wednesday to see if they'll do it for my Ingram one.

Puke putting Nance back in the starting lineup when he comes back on Monday, thoughts?

We'll see how each playes come Monday. I'm sure their performance would influence Luke on his decision making.

Puke putting Nance back in the starting lineup when he comes back on Monday, thoughts?

I think its a good move. Nance brings good defense and rebounding to the starting line-up and Kuzma will bring good bench scoring. Kuzma will still play 30 minutes and will finish games

Look for Lakers to lay an egg tomorrow. 4 days off, holidays, turkey and pie galore. Clips played Saturday and will be ready. At least Ingram and Ball have probably gained weight this weekend.

I wanna agree with you but the clippers are trash af. Don't let wins over the hawks and Kings fool you. And I would hope the lakers have this one circled after opening nite

Reactions: HIM
I don’t think it’ll be that easy. We don’t have the type of PG that will take offensive advantage of them not having their starting and backup point guards.

Let’s get that win though!! The Phx and Sac games still hurt

I wanna agree with you but the clippers are trash af. Don't let wins over the hawks and Kings fool you. And I would hope the lakers have this one circled after opening nite
no " first team" woofing champ, no milos, no gallo.
nance going into the starting lineup is a match up play to have him play against Blake. im with it
our bench should out play their second unit, especially with LouWill starting

Lakers assistant coach Brian Shaw got caught by a hot NBA TV microphone talking to former Magic teammate Dennis Scott, with Shaw clearly ripping Russell and Scott possibly throwing a thinly veiled shot at the Nets’ front office for having taken the young guard in a trade.

“It looks like they work, though, huh?” Scott can be heard asking. Shaw replied, “Yeah, they do. They do. You know, like, last year we had D’Angelo. He was just ******—ing all the time and didn’t put it in.”

The next several seconds are inaudible, but Scott can be made out saying, “Somebody didn’t do their homework.”

https://nypost.com/2017/11/25/lakers-assistant-caught-dissing-dangelo-russell-on-hot-mic/amp/

That ***** a lame. Dangelo don’t play for the lakers no more why does a coach have that ****** name in his mouth smh. L Brian Shaw lookin like a hater

Back
Top Bottom