**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Front to back, we never gave ourselves a chance in this one.

**** I hate losing to the Queens.

Too many missed opportunities, always felt that we were always in this game, and we couldn't execute and seemed like the kings were controlling the boards

lol seriously

he hit 2 back to back 3s in garbage time so i cant really praise him on that...I guess for making them tho

One of his better lower stat line games to me was when he had the 6-6-6 line. Played in control that entire game and was effecient.

Actually Lonzo played very well even with the two garbage time buckets
He had 10 assists before that and could have had more if his teammates shot better!

Why you all acting surprised that Lopez is soft as hell and plays zero defense?

That's been the book on him since he was at Stanford.

our best 3 pt shooting game of the season and we get blasted.
Lopez played like garbage. A starting center who's 7ft tall got one rebound. How is that possible? I'm starting to see why people weren't high on him. In free agency I'd prioritize Boogie over LeBron. We really need a good big man who won't get punked on a consistent basis. We'e gone from Hibbert to Mozgov to Lopez. Sad.

Last edited:
Also why did Ingram only take 7 shots? He was shooting a high percentage and making plays for others, but only 7 shots? Kuzma can be a chucker sometimes but at least he's constantly aggressive.

Also why did Ingram only take 7 shots? He was shooting a high percentage and making plays for others, but only 7 shots? Kuzma can be a chucker sometimes but at least he's constantly aggressive.

We have so many chuckers not everybody gets involved unless Zo gets it to them. Our half court offense is still basura.

Back
Top Bottom