**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ingram is improving every game as well. Been one of our best defenders too.

15pts 4.5rebs 3ast 45%FG 39%3pt
definitely see it jump to 18/6/4 by all star break.

Reactions: MVP
"I went through a lot when I was here," Russell said of his time in L.A. "It's nothing I could really control. It was out of my hands by that point [when he was traded].

"I went through a lot -- Kobe's farewell, everything. ... So just to overcome that, I salute myself for that."

lol this guy

What were his numbers thru 9 games?

I get what you’re trying to say, but I’m talking about a larger sample size. I mean what’s next, comparing Lonzo’s Tuesday night games to kidd’s ?

trying to compare Zo to Kidd is unfair at this point, Kidd was a great player. Let’s wait and see how Zo’s season and first few seasons play out

I get what you’re trying to say, but I’m talking about a larger sample size. I mean what’s next, comparing Lonzo’s Tuesday night games to kidd’s ?

trying to compare Zo to Kidd is unfair at this point, Kidd was a great player. Let’s wait and see how Zo’s season and first few seasons play out

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thoughts Through 9 games:

Zo is going to be fine. One game he's 'too passive,' one game he's 'doing too much,' then one game he has a perfect balance. Yeah, thats what being a 20 year old rookie is like. Its called being young and inexperienced, his consistency will pick up as he gets older and the game becomes slower and slower for him.

If Kuz keeps his starting spot its going to be a neck and neck battle between him and Simmons for ROTY. Both are looking like studs and head and shoulders above every other rookie in the league right now. :pimp:

Lopez is THAT DUDE. Everyone wanna complain about what we 'could' have had if we didn't make the trade, well we can't go back in time. SO lets look at what we DO have from that trade. The best shooting center in the league, a potential Rookie of the Year, and the cap space to add shooters around Zo the next few years.

Julius...Has improved. I see it, i see him making an effort to pass earlier while he goes raging bull. I see an increased effort defensively. I see him more composed when making decisions with the basketball, and i see him making plays and lay ups going right with his right hand.
but...i still see way too many flashes of bully ball for my liking if were going to give him a huge extension. But overall, i hope we keep him. I love him coming off the bench with full energy and making an impact on both ends of the floor. I think he has a high ceiling still and i believe in him. :pimp:

Clarkson is starting to SHINE as a 6th man, much more composed. Much better decision making. Much better shooting.
Not sure if its the coaching or him taking things more serious but overall im happy with his progression.

I am so disappointed that Zu has regressed this far into not even getting a single minute of PT. I think thats the biggest disappointment so far this season.

But overall, thumbs up.
Im excited. Great exciting season so far.

Laker games are must see again and I haven't felt that way in years :pimp:

^

giphy.gif

wow that was an amazing video. What stands out to me the most and likely easily correctable is when he drives in and a help defender comes in, he should look for that open person. Espcially if we get shooters in the future, those will be easy points for us. I always wondered about why he doesn't just pull up for a 20 foot jumper at times when he decides to drive it in, sometimes he gets about 6 feet of space so plenty of time to pull up.

Randle averaging the most points in the league for anyone playing < 20 minutes a game. Just think how good he might be if he actually improved since his rookie year

Bruh, I bet he's really out hea saluting himself. :rofl:

Lolz imagine if he dropped a rap single after scoring 29 points. He'd be getting dragged in here :lol:

At this point I think it’s time for the lakers to part with Randle. No reason he shouldn’t be playing 30mpg with our current roster unless they just don’t believe he can.

Doesn’t really make sense to **** him around like they’ve been doing.

Back
Top Bottom