**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

D'Lo after the game looking at his stat line from tonight:

17 points on 8 for 24, 1 for 8 from 3 point range, and 4 turnovers:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Kuz lookin like the real #2 pick tbh
9 games in yes. But remember, you can't judge a one and done player til year 4 and also have to look at rate of improvement. Giannis wasnt great his rookie year. Same with Westbrook, Kawhi, Curry, Thompson, Harden.

For example, If you took at a guy like Damian Lillards first year and compared it to Westbrooks first year or Giannis or Kawhi you'd be calling Lillard the man and Westbrook/Giannis/Kawhi a bust. Fast forward to now and Lillard has yet to make an all star game while Russ has been to 1 finals and has 1 MVP under his belt, Kawhi is a champ and Giannis is a beast. Be patient.

9 games in yes. But remember, you can't judge a one and done player til year 4 and also have to look at rate of improvement. Giannis wasnt great his rookie year. Same with Westbrook, Kawhi, Curry, Thompson, Harden.

For example, If you took at a guy like Damian Lillards first year and compared it to Westbrooks first year or Giannis or Kawhi you'd be calling Lillard the man and Westbrook/Giannis/Kawhi a bust. Fast forward to now and Lillard has yet to make an all star game while Russ has been to 1 finals and has 1 MVP under his belt, Kawhi is a champ and Giannis is a beast. Be patient.

Try telling this to the Randle supporters in this thread.

They seriously don't get it. He's in his 4th official year in the league but he gets a pass because he only played 1 game during his true rookie year when he broke his leg on opening night.

Randle is another 1 and done lottery pick player who hasn't shown enough improvement or progress to justify keeping him around. He really needs to be gone by the trade deadline this season.

Lol all the talk about DLo coming back to hunt us and Lopez dropped 34 while DLo was gunning and bricking.

Lonzo, I don't know he can't hit **** right now.

Kuzma playing like the best player in the draft.

BI improving this year, hopefully he keeps it up.

Y’all acting like J Kidd in Dallas wasn’t nice.....he was rookie of the year and triple double machine

Someone said we want him to be NJ Nets Jason Kidd

I’ll take 50% of early Dallas Kidd

Man the next 4 game stretch is going to be brutal
I will be happy if we end up being 2-2

Y’all acting like J Kidd in Dallas wasn’t nice.....he was rookie of the year and triple double machine

Someone said we want him to be NJ Nets Jason Kidd

I’ll take 50% of early Dallas Kidd
Rookie J Kidd is nicer than Lonzo

However, I still like what Lonzo brings to the team
We gonna be alright!

Love what I saw from Kuzma (man that kid is a stud.), BI and Lopez was lights out.

Ball...man it just is what it is. I know some people expect a lot from him and of course his pops doesn't help.

But I like the fact he tried to be aggressive even though it really didn't help him. He has to find that happy medium. But he wants to pass. That's his game. I'm sure the coaching staff will continue to work with him and bring him along but lord its been 9 games...Relax.

Honestly Kuzma's play is just incredible. I really hope he can continue this high level of play.

Kuzma just seems to always be in control, I wanna compare him to someone but cant put a name on it

Zo with the +22 :pimp:

We are? You sure about that?

Was referring to people saying we want him to be New Jersey Kidd. Hell, I’ll be happy if he gives us half of early Kidd in Dallas. Kidd was so good tho, I know the expectations are unfair.

Kuzma just seems to always be in control, I wanna compare him to someone but cant put a name on it

Zo with the +22 :pimp:

I first compared kuz to tayshaun but that was too early, he's quicker and has more of an offensive game.
He reminds me of shooting power forwards like Cliff Robinson with less physicallity/Donyell Marshall's spot up 3.
Just hope he keeps ballin...

It's funny how yall are talking about rookie Kidd :lol:. They did a comparison of both players' first 8 games on sportsnet and their numbers were identical except Zo was averaging like one more point. Imma let y'all cook tho

Kuz reminds me of Shawn Marion but more shooting and less defense. He just seems like he's playing in a different dimension than everyone else

Last edited:
Ooooh cliff Robinson, that’s a good comp.

And Kidd averaged 12/8/5 as a 21 year old rookie :pimp:

I'm trying to decide who my next jersey cop should be, I already ordered the Zo MPLS. Thinking Ingram next in gold and Kuz in the white if they ever release. Thoughts?

5504EEB6-5EFC-4C8E-9305-C2D60BF43EF8.jpeg
I'm trying to decide who my next jersey cop should be, I already ordered the Zo MPLS. Thinking Ingram next in gold and Kuz in the white if they ever release. Thoughts?

Not gonna lie, Kuzma is my next purchase...matter of fact...done.

Discount fanatic gift cards are the best.

Last edited:
Lonzo is 20 but i get what u mean. Crazy that Ingram just turned 20 as well and is ONLY one month older than Zo

Back
Top Bottom