**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm rooting for Dlo to put up 40 and the Lakers to take the W tomorrow :lol:
Josh Hart giving good minutes is taking my pain from the trade away.

Big month coming up for Lakers basketball. Lets get it.

Cavs imploding before our eyes. Lebron to Lakers confirmed
1hX13WS

They do this every year bro. Then somehow by playoff time they are a super team again and lebron “goes in playoff mode” :lol: it’s all smoke and mirrors to me, they probably throwing the games to just to create confusion and something to talk about. I wouldn’t be surprised with how manipulated the NBA is.

They do this every year bro. Then somehow by playoff time they are a super team again and lebron “goes in playoff mode” :lol: it’s all smoke and mirrors to me, they probably throwing the games to just to create confusion and something to talk about. I wouldn’t be surprised with how manipulated the NBA is.

Nah this is different. Lebron is playing heavy minutes and playing hard and they're still getting blown out. They have a poorly constructed roster, none of their line-ups really make sense. They'll get it together enough to win 45 games though. Lebron is gone after this season though. Their roster is washed

This is definitely a different year for the Cavs. I had a feeling they would struggle. They was a .500 team in the second half last year. Now you take out Kyrie, IT ain't played yet, role players are struggling, even when IT comes back they still need time to build chemistry. I ain't think they would be losing by double digits to the Knicks and Nets though. Sheesh.

6ers want a 2nd rd pick for Jahlil :nerd:

Nah?

There's a reason the Sixers didn't pick up his option and are only asking for a seconder rounder for him. His game is from a bygone era. He would have had a long prosperous career if he were born 20 years earlier. He's slow footed, can't play or defend multiple positions and can't shoot. Imagine a slower Julius Randle who can't handle the ball. I will say that the Sixers haven't treated him very well in his time there. They've jerked him around alot.

Nah this is different. Lebron is playing heavy minutes and playing hard and they're still getting blown out. They have a poorly constructed roster, none of their line-ups really make sense. They'll get it together enough to win 45 games though. Lebron is gone after this season though. Their roster is washed

This is definitely a different year for the Cavs. I had a feeling they would struggle. They was a .500 team in the second half last year. Now you take out Kyrie, IT ain't played yet, role players are struggling, even when IT comes back they still need time to build chemistry. I ain't think they would be losing by double digits to the Knicks and Nets though. Sheesh.

cavs will fool you guys once again, just watch lol. and Lebron will be painted as a god who somehow did it by himself with a "trash" team. IT coming back don't forget

I literally mentioned IT twice. Lol Read the post.

Fool us how? Depended on how IT looks when he comes back (off a serious injury) they might not make it out the East. Even if they do they getting swepted by GSW.

Clarkson needs to start too and Lonzo should be the 2nd stringer,,let him learn the NBA system,,Kobe never started his rookie year

Clarkson needs to start too and Lonzo should be the 2nd stringer,,let him learn the NBA system,,Kobe never started his rookie year

Kobe didn't come to a team that was starting a complete rebuild. Lonzo isn't doing horrible as rookie and is the type of player you throw in off the top because he learns quick.

Back
Top Bottom