LA LAKERS @ BOSTON CELTICS 11/23

Rondo
pimp.gif

Damn you guys ain't lying about the commentators. The color commentator isn't even anazlying, he's just repeating what the play by play dude issaying. horrible

Lakers getting spanked..

Im all of a sudden buying into the Celtics hype.. hmm nah i'll wait it out

to all you kwame bashers, please stop posting, cuz its completely obvious how valuable he is on the defensive side with his presence in the interior notallowing easy offensive rebounds or letting scrubs like perkins to get 21 points

the most annoying announcers in the world. l.a. needs to pull something out of their arses soon... 3 mins and some change to go

Like Magic always reminded the Lakers in the locker room after a blowout, "It hurts, but it still only counts as one game in the loss column."

Not 3 or 5 or 20; just 1.

Pack 'em up, head out, and reload for the next game.

Boston is on it, though. I knew Rondo would be perfect for this team (UK, stand up!).

[table][tr][td]Team Stat Comparison[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]LOS ANGELES[/td] [td]BOSTON[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Points[/td] [td]94[/td] [td]107[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FG Made-Attempted[/td] [td]35-83 (.422)[/td] [td]39-77 (.506)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3P Made-Attempted[/td] [td]10-30 (.333)[/td] [td]8-17 (.471)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FT Made-Attempted[/td] [td]14-16 (.875)[/td] [td]21-28 (.750)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rebounds (Offensive-Total)[/td] [td]9-37[/td] [td]6-42[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Assists[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]31[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Turnovers[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Steals[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Blocks[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fast Break Points[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fouls (Tech/Flagrant)[/td] [td]25 (0/0)[/td] [td]13 (0/0)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Largest Lead[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]22[/td] [/tr][/table]
Don't expect to win many games where you don't defend, and settle for the outside shot.

I blame Phil for the last two losses. He's allowed the Lakers to get away from the offense and back to a 3pt shooting, one on one identity onoffense.....
tired.gif

It seems like any center can score on Bynum. His 1 on 1 defense is just bad. He doesn't do that much on offense either. Odom is soft. Luke Walton is trashand always trying to create plays which turn into nothing.
tired.gif

Believe it or not, the Lakers also really miss Kwame.

The past few games they've averaged about 10 less rebounds then they normally pull down, not to mention that their frontline has been getting murdered.

This was the game I expected. Defensively we would have no answer for Boston's big 3 (heck, we couldn't even stop Perkins or Rondo). And offensively wewouldn't be able to create a spark against Boston's D. Just gotta move on...

Back
Top Bottom