LA Area deputy shoots boy carrying toy handgun

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
. The cop is a typical moron pig. Just another case of this "shoot first, ask questions" later mentally that a lot of these @+%#%%$ have when it comes to dealing with situations.
The kid was probably too young to know what was going on when the cop arrived. The cop could've also tried talking to the kid before putting a bullet in him.
I'm just glad the kid is gonna be okay.

The typical Moron here seems to be you .. with a stupid comment like that ..
eyes.gif

Yeah, I'm the moron. 'Twas me who almost killed an innocent child enjoying an a playful pastime....

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
. The cop is a typical moron pig. Just another case of this "shoot first, ask questions" later mentally that a lot of these @+%#%%$ have when it comes to dealing with situations.
The kid was probably too young to know what was going on when the cop arrived. The cop could've also tried talking to the kid before putting a bullet in him.

So, he should have gone with "Get shot first, ask questions while in hospital or grave"?????
He has no idea who this kid is, or what he is POINTING at him....
Kids like to spray paint them guns black and make them look real.

Try talking to him? They got 911 calls from people that said he was brandishing a gun! Was he supposed to roll up and say: "Hey, guys! Is that a realgun"?
NO. I'm sure he approached with his gun drawn (Wouldn't you?) and told him to drop the weapon, not point it at him. And once he pointed it at him, whatreaction do you expect?

If the pistol was black, that cop had every right to defend himself. They see these "guns" from a distance, it's not like they get 6" awayfrom the gun or carry a telescope.... A black plastic gun from 20-30 yards looks real....

EDIT: I have a blank firing "toy" gun and if I pointed it at any cop, I would get shot. And yes, I would desrve go get shot for making someone thinktheir own life is at risk...

Originally Posted by Mamaco

laugh.gif
at you wiping your tracks acting like you didn't say "good" the kid got shot. You're sad son, make up your mind, are you happy the kid got shot or not? It's cool that he got shot but you're glad he didn't die? Which one is it.
no one is wiping their tracks, i said "good ... anyone who points a gun or something that resembles a gun at a cop deserves to be shot"... i dont live in a made up world where everything is peachy ... its a sad sad story that a kid had to be shot, but its worse that the kids parents didntteach him right from wrong ... i also believe that in cases like this the parents of the child should be prosecuted for being dumb as @!%$ ... sue me

Yeah, I'm the moron. 'Twas me who almost killed an innocent child enjoying an a playful pastime....

%*!%+ actin like he was playing baseball and !!*@
roll.gif

Originally Posted by vdubsta

I wouldn't say the child "deserved" to get shot.

I'm no police officer but, if you have a gun raised and pointed at you...your natural reaction would be to shoot in self defense. It only takes ONE incident for a cop to be killed/paralyzed...whatever you want to call it. Police can't take any chances when they are putting THEIR LIFE on the line.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

That's crazy.... I really want to know how old the "kid" is.
just something of note... they said the child was playing "cops & robbers" when this incident occured... if that is any indicationof how old he might be

it really depends on how the gun looked.
if it looked like this
Water-Gun-Toy-Candy-HF80406-.jpg

then
smh.gif

but if it looked real.
p528black.jpg

even with the orange tip this still looks fairly real from afar.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

if the gun looks real , that Officer had every right to shoot him.

what yall expect him to do with someone, anyone, brandishing a weapon that appears real?

yall talkin real crazy....
QFT

News saying that he was 15 and the gun lacked the orange tip of a toy gun.

What the hell you doin' playing "cops and robbers" at 15?

I'm guessin' he thought he was doin' it carrying a fake gun.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

roll.gif
so where are the people defending the "little guy" now ...that !%#**!*! cops and robbers story was probably made up by the victims ignorant mother who probably wants to sue the police officers for her and her sonbeing @!$% ups ... im sorry but i have no tolerance for #+$# like this, the main problem in society today is the lack of a strong parental influence for ouryouth ...

Some NT cats still going to say cops was wrong for shooting a 15 year old brandishing a fake weapon. Cause we all know a whole bunch of 15 years old who carrya fake gun and point it at cops with sirens blazing and guns drawn. What a douche!

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

roll.gif
so where are the people defending the "little guy" now ... that !%#**!*! cops and robbers story was probably made up by the victims ignorant mother who probably wants to sue the police officers for her and her son being @!$% ups ... im sorry but i have no tolerance for #+$# like this, the main problem in society today is the lack of a strong parental influence for our youth ...
so now the kids mother is "ignorant" translation a ##%!@# and just trying to come up on the police for some change? god i hate peoplelike you.

Originally Posted by JuJu

roll.gif
so where are the people defending the "little guy" now ... that !%#**!*! cops and robbers story was probably made up by the victims ignorant mother who probably wants to sue the police officers for her and her son being @!$% ups ... im sorry but i have no tolerance for #+$# like this, the main problem in society today is the lack of a strong parental influence for our youth ...
so now the kids mother is "ignorant" translation a ##%!@# and just trying to come up on the police for some change? god i hate people like you.

Quoted for extreme emphasis.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JuJu

so now the kids mother is "ignorant" translation a ##%!@# and just trying to come up on the police for some change? god i hate people like you.
you hate me why? sorry im calling it like i see it, but although 15 is old enough to know not to point a gun at a cop, its still young enough tobe influenced by your parents ... and i dont know what word you assumed i was calling the mother but if its the word that i think you typed then
indifferent.gif
... there is no translation for ignorant it is an english word in thedictionary ... shut that dumb $!+! up ...

you hate people like me
laugh.gif
... i should hate people like you but im notthat ignorant ...

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

The typical Moron here seems to be you .. with a stupid comment like that ..
eyes.gif

Why dont you just be quit .... your statement was moronic .... PERIOD!

You dont even know all the facts and you made a definitive statement ....

Originally Posted by ericberry14

good ... point something at a cop that resembles a gun and you deserve to get shot
the victim was a child... playing "cops & robbers" on his bike
parents fault ... allow your kid to go outside with a handgun or something resembling a handgun and things may happen ...
Maybe.. but what happened to childish games?! Cops n Robbers! Err.. I hate this skeptical polluted world.. to think I could've been shot as akid by doing this very same thing on the front lawn..

so hold up ... at 15 you were playing cops and robbers and if i cop came up to you you would have pointed the gun at him? im guessing your parents taught youbetter than that

Back
Top Bottom