Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
I think thats different with KD, nike saw an opportunity when he became one of the top 2 or 3 players in the world

My assumption goes like this; $130, $150, $160 for the Kyrie 3, 4 then 5 respectfully regardless of what LC says

Depends on what kinda contract Kyrie has. It's no secret that KD went for the $$$$ just like bron. That causes us to have to pay more in the end.

What hi-tech materials are used in the Kyries? KD has Fly-Wire and Zoom?, LeBron's are marketed as the highest of hi-tech materials. I assume Nike adds R&D in the price of them both.

awesome read! Really cool to learn about how these things develop from concepts to reality, the thought process behind everything, and Kyrie's involvement.

Also for those that wont read it, a couple things i didnt know, there wont be kyrie elites, and they plan to keep his price point down moving forward vs the escalation we've seen on the other 3. It made me wonder if as long as Kyrie continues to be a fringe all star/injury plagued type player (versus a perennial mvp and global icon) if that is good for us and keeping the price point low. I dont think they feel comfortable ascending into the mid to high 100s as long as Kyrie hasnt made that step into an mvp type dude. Just a thought

Makes sense the line is trying to keep the price point low, their intended audience is kids after all.

awesome read! Really cool to learn about how these things develop from concepts to reality, the thought process behind everything, and Kyrie's involvement.

Also for those that wont read it, a couple things i didnt know, there wont be kyrie elites, and they plan to keep his price point down moving forward vs the escalation we've seen on the other 3. It made me wonder if as long as Kyrie continues to be a fringe all star/injury plagued type player (versus a perennial mvp and global icon) if that is good for us and keeping the price point low. I dont think they feel comfortable ascending into the mid to high 100s as long as Kyrie hasnt made that step into an mvp type dude. Just a thought

Makes sense the line is trying to keep the price point low, their intended audience is kids after all.

Ehhhh don't agree especially since the kids prices are pretty high compared to the adult sizes.

Idk where i saw that info first but it seemed pretty legit to me, since they do have more colorways releases gs only, the low price point, and even the ads nike basketball is dropping are all somewhat childish, like not infant-ish if that makes sense but like it seems based towards something thats appealing towards pre-teens and teenagers

What hi-tech materials are used in the Kyries? KD has Fly-Wire and Zoom?, LeBron's are marketed as the highest of hi-tech materials. I assume Nike adds R&D in the price of them both.

Kyrie's have no real hi tech in them

Got my Infernos for 94$ today they actually make me feel pretty good about my purchase, only pair i might cop is the effects, from now on

View media item 1884020

Last edited:
Alittle weird.. i still havent seen a better custom than the blue-ish green effects. Kinda had the Christmas PE Kyrie 1 look (wasnt a tiffany color but around there) i dont know if it was ever posted on here 

Alittle weird.. i still havent seen a better custom than the blue-ish green effects. Kinda had the Christmas PE Kyrie 1 look (wasnt a tiffany color but around there) i dont know if it was ever posted on here 
They weren't. Please post. 

I don't think they're trash. The concept brings more black heritage to the shoe. A little over the top but it does scream BHM

Back
Top Bottom