Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Re: All Stars -- brands release All Star versions of signature sneakers all the time, look at the past few years of the Rose line, or the Lillard line last year(wasn't an all star when initially announced). Plus, it's not like Kyrie would have been an All Star had he played the entire season. No question that he doesn't deserve it based in number of games, but he'd be pretty much a lock if not for his absence.

Last edited:
eyes.gif
its a BUST if Kyries doesnt get selected
mean.gif
he shouldnt, there are so many other deserving guards who should play in the game

Kobe didn't play in the ASG wearing the IX or X but they still released ASG models of those shoes. He would have been pick and played in them if he wasn't injured. The same could be said about Kyrie this year if he doesn't get picked due to the fact that he just missed to many games. Will be interesting to see for sure.

Re: All Stars -- brands release All Star versions of signature sneakers all the time, look at the past few years of the Rose line, or the Lillard line last year(wasn't an all star when initially announced). Plus, it's not like Kyrie would have been an All Star had he played the entire season. No question that he doesn't deserve it based in number of games, but he'd be pretty much a lock if not for his absence.

Gotcha good points!

If they are anything like the Lebron that I just saw, I'll be extremely disappointed.

Agreed, looking like it's going to be an armed forces concept, based off of what we've seen from the 13, and damn, it is ugly. The use of "celery" is definitely something that can throw off the entire shoe.

Agreed, looking like it's going to be an armed forces concept, based off of what we've seen from the 13, and damn, it is ugly. The use of "celery" is definitely something that can throw off the entire shoe.

Didnt the Bron's colorway had "alligator" in it? Versus "celery" for Kyrie...
These pics gotta be surfacing today or tomorrow............... leggoooooo

Excited for the all stars , you gotta remember too, he might not be present on the floor but somebody else might wear them this weekend

^Always enjoy the designer features that NDP does.  Cool to see all the sample shots and insight that went into the model

Last edited:
awesome read! Really cool to learn about how these things develop from concepts to reality, the thought process behind everything, and Kyrie's involvement.

Also for those that wont read it, a couple things i didnt know, there wont be kyrie elites, and they plan to keep his price point down moving forward vs the escalation we've seen on the other 3. It made me wonder if as long as Kyrie continues to be a fringe all star/injury plagued type player (versus a perennial mvp and global icon) if that is good for us and keeping the price point low. I dont think they feel comfortable ascending into the mid to high 100s as long as Kyrie hasnt made that step into an mvp type dude. Just a thought

Great read & I like how LC just evaded answering the question of what his favorite upcoming colorways are haha

awesome read! Really cool to learn about how these things develop from concepts to reality, the thought process behind everything, and Kyrie's involvement.

Also for those that wont read it, a couple things i didnt know, there wont be kyrie elites, and they plan to keep his price point down moving forward vs the escalation we've seen on the other 3.

Didn't KD say the same thing about 5 years ago?

Also for those that wont read it, a couple things i didnt know, there wont be kyrie elites, and they plan to keep his price point down moving forward vs the escalation we've seen on the other 3.

Didn't KD say the same thing about 5 years ago?

Yep.

My assumption goes like this; $130, $150, $160 for the Kyrie 3, 4 then 5 respectfully regardless of what LC says

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom