Kyrie 1

Makes me sick when people say stuff like this 
sick.gif
Sick that I am dead wrong are sick that resellers are going to aim for them?

Serious question. I just think that a reseller is going to see a higher profit margin in these and see dollar signs. I hate the hell out of it too but maybe they will go the Lebron XII route and make them plentiful for all.

Sick that I am dead wrong are sick that resellers are going to aim for them?

Serious question. I just think that a reseller is going to see a higher profit margin in these and see dollar signs. I hate the hell out of it too but maybe they will go the Lebron XII route and make them plentiful for all.
Just sick that it even gets brought up, not necessarily that you're right or wrong. I apologize if it felt like a personal attack. Just annoys me when people say "are these going to sell better now because he scored a season high?" Or when people say that a shoe that should be easy to get, might not easy because of resellers. It is what it is though.

Subtle design which I guess is normal for a first sig but Im Interested and may pick up pair. Dope to see Nike giving other players sigs.

Just sick that it even gets brought up, not necessarily that you're right or wrong. I apologize if it felt like a personal attack. Just annoys me when people say "are these going to sell better now because he scored a season high?" Or when people say that a shoe that should be easy to get, might not easy because of resellers. It is what it is though.
Just hope Nike keeps up the good work of getting rid of the limited tag.

Also, Happy ID is only $155. If I miss a release I can just ID a pair.

Although I'm hoping these will be somewhat available for those that like it, but I heard these will be somewhat limited a la the KD4. Praying that's not true because I really like the design (see first page lol).

Dreams are solid. Not really feeling the jagged outsole(is it supposed to be a crocodile mouth because he's from Australia?) but it'll grow on me. I definitely think the price point is going to help move units; I'm down to try them.

The jagged outsole thing is supposed to pay tribute to the Sydney Opera House.

Just hope Nike keeps up the good work of getting rid of the limited tag.
Also, Happy ID is only $155. If I miss a release I can just ID a pair.

Yea hopefully all of us who want a pair can easily get them without jumping through hoops. For Kyrie personally, he must've really enjoyed playing that well wearing his first sig. Congrats :pimp:

No apologies necessary, nothing personal about it. It should be an easy shoe to get but I guess I have just lost all faith in the retail side of things. Its sad that when a seemingly simple GR is a chore to get, or when we do get it we feel like we have won something.

I'll hop off the high horse though and just say that I hope Nike supplies enough for everyone.

I'll hop off the high horse though and just say that I hope Nike supplies enough for everyone.
At least the starting point price is low so don't have to worry about paying customs buying oversees.

Will be waiting by computer release day hoping to cop.

This is the reason why I stopped buying kicks for a min. The hassle was just to much. I shouldnt have to put in work to spend close to $200.00. Anyways im gonna keep my fingers crossed these are hassle free to cop.

I need a pair of shoes, but this must to February, I do not know can not wait! $ 100 price is very good

Last edited:
I need a pair of shoes, but this must to February, I do not know can not wait! $ 100 price is very good

Those are not bad at all. I like the Dream's the most. I might get them if I can get a deal on them.

Kyrie is currently playing the best basketball of his young NBA career. Seems LeBron is getting through to him. The kid is shooting well, passing more and playing defense.

I watch just about every Cavs game. His floor game has never been better. Keep it up, Kyrie.

View media item 1289163

I like that T-Shirt as well! Hope it will be released!

This thread and sneaker has clearly shown the power of the swoosh. John Wall who at the moment is a better more accomplished player (playoffs) 2nd best team in the East 12-5 also dropped a sneaker this year. $115 price, basic CWs that a lot of people have been asking for from Nike on other sigs and one of the most casual friendly sneakers out. Rave reviews and all around great shoe on court.

This thread has already passed Walls by 100 post. I like both sneakers btw but that swoosh has more of a effect than even I once thought.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom