Kyrie 1

Finally! Been sitting on these since August.

View media item 1288120
Incredible comfortable if you love PG shoes. Lightweight with incredible traction. Didn't get to play in these much until the official unveil. At $110, these will fly off the shelves. The All-Star colorway is a face-melter.

How do they fit ? True to size? Or will we have to half size up? And is the heel comfy without a heel zoom unit? Does the setup feel like a kd 3?

Thanks for sharing Reguardless if u answer or not

Those are not bad at all. I like the Dream's the most. I might get them if I can get a deal on them.

Kyrie is currently playing the best basketball of his young NBA career. Seems LeBron is getting through to him. The kid is shooting well, passing more and playing defense.

I watch just about every Cavs game. His floor game has never been better. Keep it up, Kyrie.

View media item 1289163

Shoe looks great so far. 

I am interested.

And that price.
nthat.gif

Dreams are solid. Not really feeling the jagged outsole(is it supposed to be a crocodile mouth because he's from Australia?) but it'll grow on me. I definitely think the price point is going to help move units; I'm down to try them.

Last edited:
Dang it, at the start of this thread it seemed I was one of the very few people that actually liked the Dreams, Reveal video must have changed that, just hope there is no reseller nonsense with these

At $110 and a GR I'm guessing. You don't have to worry about resellers.

Last edited:
It definitely does in reseller's logic. I have a feeling that the Dream's aren't going to be easy to get. Just a hunch though.

Kyrie did work on knicks true but boy yo ballhog for real but just realistically its the knicks mayne

Kyries ain't bad, cheap retail too. Will probably end up with a few CWs.

Back
Top Bottom