Kurt Warner: If He Wins His 3rd MVP this year and...

deinfitely. Kurt has been balling out of his mind not only this year, but half of last year as well.

IMO, if he gets his 3rd MVP, he'll go the hall even if he doesn't play another season.

Yes, 3 mvp's should get anyone to the hall. Dude was supposed to be washed up years ago but he has still kept on dominating this league.

NT Milk Carton: Matt Leinart.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Yes, 3 mvp's should get anyone to the hall. Dude was supposed to be washed up years ago but he has still kept on dominating this league.

I wouldn't call i dominating, but staying relevant.

But props. Dude used to be getting sacked 90 times a game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

lets not forget he won a Superbowl back in 1999 with the RAMS

This statement made me laugh because of the obviousness of it.
laugh.gif

But on topic, 3 MVP's would pretty much seal the deal

He probably will but I dont think her deserves it. In every good year that he had his Offense was stacked with talent and he turns the ball over too much. Heis a very good QB but I dont think HOF quality

Originally Posted by mco85

He probably will but I dont think her deserves it. In every good year that he had his Offense was stacked with talent and he turns the ball over too much. He is a very good QB but I dont think HOF quality
His offense was stacked? So? You cannot take things away from players because there team was too good. If that were the case than there would onlybe a few great players.

I'm giving him the HOF now anyway...2 MVP's and 1 SB MVP. Not to mention he had the 2nd greatest year ALL TIME in passing yards in 2001 ranking onlybehind Dan Marino and one ahead of Tom Brady. He also ranks 5th and 9th for TD passes in a season. I don't care who is on your team. That's good.

Yeah I hope he wins. It will officially seal his legacy in NFL history. It's amazing, despite his other two MVP's, he's quietly been the other topQB after Brady and Manning in this era.

Only way Kurt Warner is winning MVP is if John Abraham ends Drew Brees' season this Sunday

Drew brees' team may not finish over 500.

Plus kurt warner is the most accurate qb ever to put on cleats.

Post concussion symptoms killed him for a couple yrs.
smh.gif
him on the giants

"His teams stacked" Sorta like montana playin with rice, jones, taylor & craig...
Or how bradshaw had swan, harris, & stallworth
... Makes your " stacked team" statement seem pretty foolish don't it?
There aint a hall of fame qb who didn't play with a great offense around him.
(Tom Brady will be the lone exception)

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

My dude Matt is donezo in Arizona.
Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

smh.gif
him on the giants
I totally forgot his stint w/ the G-Men.
laugh.gif

btw, how many QB's played w/ gloves week in and week out?

Kurt Warner on your fantasy team appreciation.
pimp.gif

Of course it helps to have Boldin and Fitzgerald to throw to.

I'm giving him the HOF now anyway...2 MVP's and 1 SB MVP. Not to mention he had the 2nd greatest year ALL TIME in passing yards in 2001 ranking only behind Dan Marino and one ahead of Tom Brady. He also ranks 5th and 9th for TD passes in a season. I don't care who is on your team. That's good.
I believe I read a HOF voter write last year that Warner will need more to get into the HOF. As we know they are big into career resumes. And hehad essentially 2 dominant statistic seasons and a bunch of scattered ones. Obviously those were beast years though.

In any case to me Warner's gonna need a few more years under his belt, and he's not gettin in right away. His shot is later on.

if he gets the arizona cardinals i repeat the arizona cardinals to the nfc championship game or beyond, he deserves a bust in canton strictly off the strengthof that

Back
Top Bottom