Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Anybody have experience with returning online orders to Shoe Palace?

My XMas pair came in last week and they're dope, but my buddy came through with his swoosh disco and I don't need 2 pairs.

They won't return online orders in store, they charge a restocking fee, and I have to pay for shipping which all sucks. I'm just hoping they're not a pain to deal with.

Return em to nike outlet without a receipt and get full value in a gift card.

Return em to nike outlet without a receipt and get full value in a gift card.
He wont get full price without a receipt, they give you lowest value in the system but theres always that one slacker employee 
laugh.gif

It might work given the holidays just passed but I would expect something around 180-190 on gc 

He wont get full price without a receipt, they give you lowest value in the system but theres always that one slacker employee :lol:

It might work given the holidays just passed but I would expect something around 180-190 on gc 

With the new releases like that (week or two out) I've had good luck with full price returns without receipt but yeah. Might take a bit of a hit. Probably be better than the restock+ship back route tho

Those customs are fire. All I have seen is usually all white with the color flyknit. Dope bro.

Shady Palace at its finest. You shouldn't have any issues but your going to be out some money. Do the math to see if it's worth it to return or not.

Thanks, the restock fee is like $16 plus whatever I decide on shipping. I saved about a bill with the disco so at least I'll still be up.

With the new releases like that (week or two out) I've had good luck with full price returns without receipt but yeah. Might take a bit of a hit. Probably be better than the restock+ship back route tho

I was considering this route too, they can usually look up the refund amount in the system with a UPC so I think I'll call. It'll save me the worry of shipping too.

I'm not expecting nothing at all! I don't even see the benefit the Marissa (Nike rep) sending my complaint to them.

That would be dope if I did get a coupon or some discount :nerd: :lol:

If you don't get your shoes, nike will give you the option of a replacement (if available) or a refund. Somebody recently stole a pair of my multi ids off my porch and nike took care of it after a couple of days investigation.

How is that possible if all Nike IDs require a signature?

The only way UPS would require a sig is if I request it through UPS MyChoice. But AFAIK, Nike doesn't make it mandatory on delivery... at least here in the US.

Looks like my X-Mas Kobe's are now out for delivery. Let's see if they actually deliver today.

Never had to sign for any nike package, ID or otherwise.

UPS won't leave any package on my doorstep because they always require a signature. I can electronically sign online and they will leave it but I always just pick it up from a store.

how fast does nike ship their shoes? I ordered some drill sergeants on the 4th and its been at the same status since. It just says "preparing to ship". Is it possible that my order could be canceled? Cuz i bought them on Christmas day and thats what happened :/ so when they restocked i tried again...should i be worried?

Last edited:

how fast does nike ship their shoes? I ordered some drill sergeants on the 4th and its been at the same status since. It just says "preparing to ship". Is it possible that my order could be canceled? Cuz i bought them on Christmas day and thats what happened :/ so when they restocked i tried again...should i be worried?
Usually takes about 5 business days

Really? I've purchased plenty of Nike IDs, and not once had 1 require a signature upon delivery. Is this something new?

I don't know how the US works for delivery but my IDs were just dropped on my door step via Canada Post :nerd:  

Never had to sign for any nike package, ID or otherwise.

When I order IDs to my US address it shows me who signs for it. Maybe it depends on the region? This is Niagara Falls ny

Back
Top Bottom