Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Kicks came in today. Cleeeeeean.....
Regretting sleeping on that 25% clearance code 
frown.gif

December was very expensive for me.........

Last edited:
Tell me about it, I got the curials and drills with that code, debating on which to keep or send back, might send both back since I got the Xmas too

Expensive month indeed

How is that possible if all Nike IDs require a signature?

Ive never had to sign a package from Nike whether ID or not until last week when my Chistmas Xs arrived (and I assume Nike did that because of my IDs getting stolen from my porch). They normally leave them on my porch.

Ive never had to sign a package from Nike whether ID or not until last week when my Chistmas Xs arrived (and I assume Nike did that because of my IDs getting stolen from my porch). They normally leave them on my porch.
May I suggest signing up for UPS myChoice.  Although I've never had a package stolen, I don't want to take the chance.  I've had a few delivered to the wrong apartment complex with my same apartment #.

I just get all my packages held at the local hub (which isn't too far).  You could arrange to have your packages picked up from your local hub or UPS store.

Last edited:
yea ik that but im talkin about before they send it...like how long does it usually take to process it and send it off to me?
Isay 1-2 days until they actually ship the shoes once you get that preparing to ship status

went and bought another pair of what tens amd x mas tens. x mas im iffy on keeping , lows are eh. whats are my second because first pair's swoosh was a little messed up. may keep both now though

You guys think $110 total for black/Crimsons is a good deal?

I'd go for it personally. I was going buy a pair for $130 before christmas but passed up, tried to get them a week later and they were gone and now I regret it. One of the better X colorways to me though I was going to change the red laces to black to make them more lowkey.

I'd go for it personally. I was going buy a pair for $130 before christmas but passed up, tried to get them a week later and they were gone and now I regret it. One of the better X colorways to me though I was going to change the red laces to black to make them more lowkey.

My thoughts exactly on the black lace swap, and FYI Citadel and Block of Orange outlets (both in So Cal) have them for $139.99 and Citadel does phone orders

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom