Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I'm confused - why buy the Xmas X to sell? Did you get them at a discount? Just curious, not a shoe I would have chosen for reselling or speculating on.

Had a nike code in my cart and they ended up there trying to add on my laptop even after it ran through on the sneakers app so after I figured that price in and the 20% jetcash I got it pretty much brought my net cost down to $150ish....

waiting on the clearance sale at this point. one last splurg on the tens and im good. im in for the yellow high and military

200.gif

Damn son
Sick collection
No rose golds?
I admire that you didn't get every single colorway even though you can obviously afford it

anyone have that Ultimate Hyper Elite Kobe Hoodie? It's on sale on NDC for $80, wondering what those who have it think

Yeah, I wish they were doing that. But I wanted the Coda, so, copped.

I have the 25% code from my Grinch cancellation, but need to save that since it's good on everything.
I ended up getting a 15% code from them, was thinking about it using it on the BHM and maybe another iD, but then depending on what they do for Kobe's last pair that he wears, if they do another situation like the Mamba Moment, I'd probably order 3 pairs depending on the options, so 15% off of that would be ok. Probably hold on to it for now.

Once we get the codes I will double up on one of the pairs. I ended up getting most of my highs at the employee store but I did but the bruce lees for 180. Debating on which one I would double up on out of the three but hey I got some time lol.

Once we get the codes I will double up on one of the pairs. I ended up getting most of my highs at the employee store but I did but the bruce lees for 180. Debating on which one I would double up on out of the three but hey I got some time lol.
Yeah, even with a clearance code, I think I am good on what they have in stock now. Already have multiple Mambacurials/Drill Sargeants, and I think one Bruce Lee is enough. Not interested in the other 2 highs. Dunno, when I get the Bruce Lee's in hand I may change my mind and decide to get another...

I could see getting the Commander pair if there's the extra % off clearance and maybe a decent ebates deal on top of that. Almost got the Team Elite purple ones with a deal like that a while ago but passed.

i wanna buy the red pair to paint all black. anyone know what i can use to paint it so? count me in on all the highs asap w that clearance code too though. yellow is the most underrated high imo

Back
Top Bottom