Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

"On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 5 gooooolden ringsssss!"
I wonder if Nike will continue this "12 Days of Christmas" with the other signature lines.

2 Turtle Doves = LeBron's Championships OR 4 Calling Birds = James' MVPs

Partridge in a pear tree = Durant's 1 MVP 

Kyrie...?

Since no one has posted it...

View media item 1805922
These actually aren't bad. The biggest disappointment for me is the color blocking though. Seem likes the options on ID would be really limited with these. The sole looks a lot like the 10's so I'm pretty sure these are the 11's. I gotta see some good colorways. Probably all in the bruce lee's coming out though.

How do the Mambacurials fit? If I wear a 10 in Kobe 8 should I do the same or size down for the elites? Elite IDs fit the same?

Any seen the bruce lee highs at a discount?? I'm probably gonna scoop up a pair today and then return to nike when I can find a better deal

Last edited:

Any seen the bruce lee highs at a discount?? I'm probably gonna scoop up a pair today and then return to nike when I can find a better deal
I saw them discounted , i forgot what website but its 40$ off. So one of the sites offering 20%, maybe end?

good luck fam

The house of hoops by me always has Kobes sitting. I'll be happy to be able to walk in and scoop a pair of xmas 10s. I'm a sucker for MC and the heel tab is a very nice touch. Not too mention Nike dropped the ball with the black MC asym so to have a black MC pair would be nice.

Last edited:
The 5 rings are a nice touch on X-mas, not a fan of black midsoles on this model, just doesn't look right. Would have been cool to see a wolf grey instead of black flyknit, go for more of an ugly sweater approach. Side note, regardless of his play so far (which can be quite tough to watch), Kobe is the king of the PEs.

There is like a sneaky chance we don't get another allstar colorway on the X or XI. As bad as he's been he doesnt deserve to be on the allstar team but I'm sure they will give it to him still as like a lifetime achievement award. How awkward would it be though if they release an allstar shoe and he doesnt make the squad lol

Last edited:
About as awkward as releasing a champ pack even if you didn't win :lol: ...nike is all about releasing participation trophy shoes.

Last edited:
I'll be embarrassed if the corpse is voted to the ASG and decides to play, he'll put up more shots than Curry Lebron Durant Harden Westbrook

I'm surprised the response to those xmas day shoes is so positive. Those things are hideous. The mc toe is so out of place with the red and black.

the 5 rings on the back are super corny. 
laugh.gif

mc toe box just don't look right... at first i thought the pic was still loading and the toe box is just pixelated. 
alien.gif

Still holding out for better pics of the 5 rings. They don't look bad but they don't look good either right now.

Back
Top Bottom