Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Those GS version look more like Venomenons.
Yeah...definitely a take-down model. Because if that's all that Tinker could come up with, we've got bigger problems.

Aaaand I think it's official. The ONLY truly good elite CWs were HTMs. Nike trolling hard, putting better flyknit weaves on $110 runners than $200 Kobes.

Man I'm getting way more excited than I should be lol. I just want the 11's to be performance monsters.

I think those "XIs" look better than the 8s, and way better than the Xs but they could easily be a venomenon. Either way they're pretty nice and sleek.

Those GS version look more like Venomenons.

Yeah...definitely a take-down model. Because if that's all that Tinker could come up with, we've got bigger problems.

Aaaand I think it's official. The ONLY truly good elite CWs were HTMs. Nike trolling hard, putting better flyknit weaves on $110 runners than $200 Kobes.

Not defending Nike but the fly knit on the running shoes is nothing like the fly knit on kobes.

You found your christmas 9s in the outlet??
 Yes sir. Got through a phone order about a month and a half ago. 179.99 + 8.00 for shipping. I was real happy with that.​

I think the 10's are actually underrated in a way to be honest. Its fine with me cuz I will continue to buy for real cheap. Aesthetically they aren't great but they perform real well. I actually like it when shoes are like that because I can beat them up playing ball and not worry about it. The 9's I am constantly trying not to mess them up lol. I would get pissed (internally) when people would land on my shoes and stuff. Not there fault at all its the nature of the game. It would be in the back of my mind. With these I can go out and play without worrying.

Yes sir. Got through a phone order about a month and a half ago. 179.99 + 8.00 for shipping. I was real happy with that.​

I think the 10's are actually underrated in a way to be honest. Its fine with me cuz I will continue to buy for real cheap. Aesthetically they aren't great but they perform real well. I actually like it when shoes are like that because I can beat them up playing ball and not worry about it. The 9's I am constantly trying not to mess them up lol. I would get pissed (internally) when people would land on my shoes and stuff. Not there fault at all its the nature of the game. It would be in the back of my mind. With these I can go out and play without worrying.
You found your christmas 9s in the outlet??
Hahah I love the Christmas 9. Went from sleeping on them to doubling up real quick lol. It helps they hit an outlet though
wow thats cool [emoji]128077[/emoji]

imo the 10s are very underrated its a simple classy shoe that performs well with unbelievable traction cushion and comfort. Nike could have done alot better with the colorways thats my only gripe.

What the hell is #2 (Jevon Carter) wearing?

I haven't been paying much attention to the shoe game this year, so these weird-looking Kobes kinda threw me off. 

Since no one has posted it...

I'm feeling them 
pimp.gif

View media item 1805943
Got the drill sergeants in from the Nike sale. Maybe in the minority but I think they did a great job with x elite low. I thought all the low color ways were executed really well. Need the draft picks for the low next.

Back
Top Bottom