Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I'm not sure what's around as far as the smaller shops/sites, but  D icks Sporting Goods has 20% off any item, no code needed.
Thanks.  
nthat.gif

Rose Golds might be my fav X (excluding HTM's). For some reason the elite lows hurt my pinky toe area but not the elite highs. Anybody else have this issue?

he knows the kobe x trumps his 6th sig
It's true.  I have 2 pairs of the Penny 6's and love them, but they don't fit the bill of a "performance" shoe at all, might as well be categorized as a lifestyle shoe.  No breath-ability and weird lack of structure in the upper, that soft suede offers zero support or hold.  They look dope, and I dig wearing them casually, but the Kobe X is a far superior performance shoe, and I would guess Penny likes the low cut for working out.  

Last edited:

he knows the kobe x trumps his 6th sig
It's true.  I have 2 pairs of the Penny 6's and love them, but they don't fit the bill of a "performance" shoe at all, might as well be categorized as a lifestyle shoe.  No breath-ability and weird lack of structure in the upper, that soft suede offers zero support or hold.  They look dope, and I dig wearing them casually, but the Kobe X is a far superior performance shoe, and I would guess Penny likes the low cut for working out.
i've been looking at the 6s and have been intrigued as they do have a very ext look to them

Sharks looking excellent...

Unhappy that I slept on the non-MC asymmetrical elite iDs before they removed the airbag option.  My fault/loss though

I'd still like to get around to painting the medial swooshes and logo on my shark-wannabe IDs, I just think I'll royally botch it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom