Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I'd take this Kobe X Jordan 14 hybrid over the actual kobe X lol
This post should be reported
roll.gif

all of you with saying HTMS Xs> MC Xs are just trying to boost your egos for having the HTMS. Truth is some not all but SOME MC pairs will be superior to the HTMs just because of their unique blend of colours on the MC pattern . and from the HTMs the only pair that looks alright is the racecar the other 2 are just boring designs that get attention only due to the HTM in the back that only people in NT know about it meaning the 0.000001 of the sneakerheards 

:lol: here come the guys with the "but its in the details and quality" ...only detail that matters is the 3 letters on the back.

Last edited:

all of you with saying HTMS Xs> MC Xs are just trying to boost your egos for having the HTMS. Truth is some not all but SOME MC pairs will be superior to the HTMs just because of their unique blend of colours on the MC pattern . and from the HTMs the only pair that looks alright is the racecar the other 2 are just boring designs that get attention only due to the HTM in the back that only people in NT know about it meaning the 0.000001 of the sneakerheards 
Wow, that's just not true.

None of the MC asym pairs will be superior to the Racecars because they are full MC, have a leather tongue, a better midsole, better laces, 3M, etc.
laugh.gif
here come the guys with the "but its in the details and quality" ...only detail that matters is the 3 letters on the back.
Well, the only detail to me that matter is the full MC upper, tongue, etc. If I was into just the HTM part I would have the Arrowhead and Shark, since it woulda cost me less.

Yeah but both sides have multicolor weave with different dominant colors... looks really bad with a solid side.

I just got my HTMs (sharks) and they dump on the iD poor man sharks I did over the summer. There may be some dope MC designs but the attention to the little things on the HTM will always have me putting them over the MC (which I ordered both years)

The GR Elite Xs are better quality than the ID Elite X so I can only imagine how much nicer the HTMs are. I wouldn't pay resale for any HTMs so I'm happy with my MC ID Xs.

As for MC with solid black didn't these sell really well?

more examples:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom