Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I like the MC HTM's.  I wouldn't be caught dead paying $1000 for sneakers.  I love kicks and have been collecting since my early years, but paying these resell prices are madness...IMO
Well, in my size there are only a couple holdouts asking over 1K on eBay at this point. Maybe for the Euro/Milan pairs. So, maybe everyone WILL keep undercutting each other and resell will bottom out somewhere in the range of possibility. It does look like the least common CW for sale is the MC, at least in a size 11.

Well, in my size there are only a couple holdouts asking over 1K on eBay at this point. Maybe for the Euro/Milan pairs. So, maybe everyone WILL keep undercutting each other and resell will bottom out somewhere in the range of possibility. It does look like the least common CW for sale is the MC, at least in a size 11.
so many Black / White pairs for sale compared to MC.

Difference between U.S & Milan release.

1. HTM Lace Bag

2. Milan release came with 3 sets of laces (U.S 2)

3. Cant use metal lace tips on extra laces like the Milan release

4. Production dates

5. Milan release came with 2 sets of Lace tips (U.S 1)

Last edited:

so many Black / White pairs for sale compared to MC.

Difference between U.S & Spain release.

1. HTM Lace Bag

2. Spain release came with 3 sets of laces (U.S 2)

3. Cant use metal lace tips on extra laces like the Spain release

4. Production dates

5. Spain release came with 2 sets of Lace tips (U.S 1)
Spain or Italy? Or am I all jacked up? (Probably the case
ohwell.gif
)

i would've had to been born into spoiledness for me to think that paying $1000+ for a pair of $250 shoes was cool, if i ever won the lottery i'd still be frugle with my purchases, no porsche/lambo them cars meaning nothing to me, i may splurge for a z06 and CTS-V but thats it just like i may pay $350 for prelude 2s but that as high as i go being that retail was $250, so i'd only be adding $50 to my current $50 over retail limit

i would've had to been born into spoiledness for me to think that paying $1000+ for a pair of $250 shoes was cool, if i ever won the lottery i'd still be frugle with my purchases, no porsche/lambo them cars meaning nothing to me, i may splurge for a z06 and CTS-V but thats it just like i may pay $350 for prelude 2s but that as high as i go being that retail was $250, so i'd only be adding $50 to my current $50 over retail limit
Eh. I don't know that you have to be born into "spoiledness" - it's a collectors hobby for some, and collectors frequently pay far more for things than they were originally worth, as I'm sure you know. 1st edition books, comics, baseball cards, freakin' Beanie Babies, "vintage" whatever, etc.

I don't think there is any sneaker I'd pay over a G for, but I have spent more for a pair than I would have imagined I would have when I first started collecting. And it gets back to the "all relative" thing - once you spend say $450 for some pair, $500 doesn't seem that ridiculous anymore, and so on.

Anyway, I'm not saying paying $700 or $800 for some "grail" is, I don't know, "smart" or "reasonable", but it's all relative based on income/responsibilities/priorities.

Back to the Kobe X - still making my mind up on those black/blue Military joints.

Is it so much to ask for ONE truly dope elite low CW? Mambacurials aren't bad, but the silver/grey medial side took away instant-cop status. Flight fuse>Drill Sergeant, and those orange/yellow things are an abomination. The purple CW looks pretty awful, so I guess the last hope is the Christmas shoe.

Is it so much to ask for ONE truly dope elite low CW? Mambacurials aren't bad, but the silver/grey medial side took away instant-cop status. Flight fuse>Drill Sergeant, and those orange/yellow things are an abomination. The purple CW looks pretty awful, so I guess the last hope is the Christmas shoe.

Mambacurials at sub $140 = insta-cop

I agree the official elite low CWs have been very bad, even the ID was disappointing to me because we can't make the shozoku pop from the tongue

Ebay hasn't been flooded yet because it's not Wednesday yet lol. NY Wednesday /Thursday it will be packed

they were 200 actually

Eh. I don't know that you have to be born into "spoiledness" - it's a collectors hobby for some, and collectors frequently pay far more for things than they were originally worth, as I'm sure you know. 1st edition books, comics, baseball cards, freakin' Beanie Babies, "vintage" whatever, etc.

I don't think there is any sneaker I'd pay over a G for, but I have spent more for a pair than I would have imagined I would have when I first started collecting. And it gets back to the "all relative" thing - once you spend say $450 for some pair, $500 doesn't seem that ridiculous anymore, and so on.

Anyway, I'm not saying paying $700 or $800 for some "grail" is, I don't know, "smart" or "reasonable", but it's all relative based on income/responsibilities/priorities.

Back to the Kobe X - still making my mind up on those black/blue Military joints.
i messed up 2x once really stupidly i paid $75 more than retail for a shoe i shouldn't have because they were later had for under retail and are to this day had for retail and below, the 2nd time Cork X and i paid $320 which was $70 over and i kinda felt bad, less now since i finished off that ext collection recently and got several of the onthers for a deal.

they were 200 actually
ok my bad my most is $250 which is why i still don't own them, if i was rich i'd do $300

Back
Top Bottom