Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Not even that salty I missed the htm. Nothing to crazy to me. If it was the 9 htm that released that would be a different story

Better than both shoes in that pic.
Yup. And better than the pants he's wearing too.
laugh.gif

I don't think HTMs are garbage..but ..they're Xs..there's really not much you could do to make the 10s look any better than that..cept maybe..get rid of the black toe box ? I blame the silouhette

MP 9's is the best Kobe themed shoe, the shoe is pure art, joker/chaos high top design
Might sound salty but the HTM X is just fine

The Masterpiece 9 and HTM 10 are both beautiful shoes in their own right. It's not some competition. The people putting down the HTM are just salty they couldn't get a pair(or they are haters or they just don't have good taste). They certainly wouldn't be putting them down if they had a pair in front of them or on their feet. The HTM has everything a person would want: a nice multicolored upper, premium leather tongue, premium liner, two sets of quality laces with engraved screw on aglets, and a beautiful icy blue sole to set them off. Not to mention a super soft insole with the Kobe sheath. The shoe is far from garbage. FAR.

Plus, I might add...it's a low top. Not everyone likes wearing ski boots.

Last edited:
The Masterpiece 9 and HTM 10 are both beautiful shoes in their own right. It's not some competition. The people putting down the HTM are just salty they couldn't get a pair(or they are haters or they just don't have good taste). They certainly wouldn't be putting them down if they had a pair in front of them or on their feet. The HTM has everything a person would want: a nice multicolored upper, premium leather tongue, premium liner, two sets of quality laces with engraved screw on aglets, and a beautiful icy blue sole to set them off. Not to mention a super soft insole with the Kobe sheath. The shoe is far from garbage. FAR.

Facts

Since Tinker is already designing the Kobe 11. The Kobe HTM 11 should be named "HEM" Hiroshi, Eric Avar and Mark Parker. It'll be dope and something different. Like that the shoe has all 4 of them incorporated like the 9 and 10 but this time name it "HEM". Just a thought 

Didn't someone on here get them overseas on the inital release and hoop in them?
Yeah, went straight to the court if IIRC. 

Sold out fam
Nah they just took them down. They did the same with the WTL 12
Yeah, I was skeptical about the Mambacurials. I've been keeping an eye out on them and they went from damn near an FSR, to gone. I've been watching the Mambas and Chesters to go on disco so my friend can grab them for me on Swoosh. No sense in overpaying if they're almost certainly going to be cheaper down the road.  Such a shame the X's have had crappy CWs. I'm probably in the minority, but the lows have been a let down in terms of CWs. Ironically, I don't like yellow shoes typically, but I like the Chesters a lot. MCs are decent, but need them to be cheap to buy. Too bad NIke won't just roll out some "normal" solid CWs so we don't have to ID a freaking black and white shoe or any other colors the masses consider "normal". Don't need story with everything, just a solid color that we like and can wear with everything. If they need a damn label for them, call them Kobe classics or basics. Don't care, just don't charge me $50 extra bucks and make me wait for the damn thing and hope Wong, puts my crap together correctly.  Sucks when nice CWs are just in the highs, too, since I don't like highs. Would love to see the highs and lows in the same CWs as well. Save those wild damn CWS for things for ID or limit those ugly damn things.  Should not have to cop a damn HTM for a black or white colorway that's so simple.  Hopefully that babble made sense. I got more disgusted with Nike as I typed ...

Last edited:

No salt at all here. I was probably the only person to have negative comments the day the HTMs were posted on here, I just don't think they're that nice but as someone already mentioned its the silhouette of the shoe... if that green and orange was on the elite IX I'd be all for it because the Mamba Moments are one of my favorite shoes period. The other 2 pairs are incredibly weak in my eyes, too plain and without the HTM branding they'd still be on NDC alongside the rest. The green and orange pair would sell out because for some reason everyone buys up anything and eveything Multicolor these days.

Back
Top Bottom