Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

If anyone has the mentalities could they please post a picture of the inserts with the inserts of the kobe 8. I would love to see if they are similar.

The upper is really cheap feeling and that insert will burn thru quickly with probably a couple weeks of play. Just my opinion when I saw them at ftl.

Looks like they've run out of ideas. It's not awful but it's not something we haven't seen. Can't believe more people don't see this looking like a Venomenon shoe instead. The most commonly used phrase by people at first glance is "these will be performance beasts!".

They do have a similar look to the venomenons. The upper looks like the Kyrie 1.

The upper is really cheap feeling and that insert will burn thru quickly with probably a couple weeks of play. Just my opinion when I saw them at ftl.
That was my initial impression of the mentalities, which is why I didn't like them. They just look like a throw away shoe that nike is using to get rid of some excess material. Venomenom 5s look a lot more impressive design wise and the Kobe X look descent as well.

It is interesting that there's no flywire in the X. I guess if the upper is hyperfuse theres really no need for it. They could just be saving it for the elites, sort of like the Kobe 8.

Not sure if posted already
so we're to believe that the four stich lines are for the ps4
nerd.gif

:rofl: half and half

if, if these turn out to be sony colabs then I can't lie i'll go for them, I've missed every other one

I thought so lol. I think its just 2 separate special editions and that guy worded it in a way that makes it seem like they are sony/ps4 themed. Might be a special edition to commemorate the 10th sig but that colorway has been pretty much been done twice already so it doesnt make sense for them to be special.

View media item 1323981
Not sure if posted already

Not liking this view of the upper. I wonder if the swoosh is 3M, and the lighting is bad, because it looks washed out.

That was my impression of the GS version, wasn't sure if the adults was the same. I wouldn't think about them before a deep discount.

Venomenon are a better buy than the Mentalities and most are on sale for 99 or cheaper.

someone do a shoutout to promotagged i cant remember his username on NT

lets see what he says

That PS4 CW is pretty dope. That sole is a combo of the jordan xx9 and kd V elite low and the air unit in the back.

imo That would have looked really awkward on the His if that were the case. 

Was really hoping for a subway map of someone sort. Hope each shoe is different and the ASG KD is those PG's

I was more so interested in the mentalities to not only wear them but also use the insert for some 8's

What an ugly All Star shoe not worthy of the event, for a player who shouldn't be there himself. (If you disagree then you don't really understand basketball and you're holding on to memories what he used to be.)

Back
Top Bottom