Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Yeah mentality has lunarlon insert. Looked good on feet in pics but I forgot I hate bright crimson looks pinkish in person. The design is nice and the outsole is rugged for outdoor use.

If anyone has the mentalities could they please post a picture of the inserts with the inserts of the kobe 8. I would love to see if they are similar.

Though the X may be performance beasts (they ARE basketball shoes, after all), they are lukewarm to me...will probably pick up one pair to say I have them, but I can't get behind these as much as the 9's

Those will be an easy pass. My wallet is smiling.

can't help but think the same. i'm sure they'll get a colorway or two right along the way, but they're 0 for 2 so far with me

Yeah that X's look like they'll go the way of the lX's, where I only plan to get the Bruce Lee's, and the Beethovens if I can ever find a pair, after the fact for a decent price. Same with Lebron Xll's, money saved. :smokin

The silver tongue is dope and makes that CW for me. Goes with the swoosh, heel cup and 3M.

They are a nice shoe, but just reminds me too much of a Crusader or hyper low. Looks more of a J.Harden shoe.

Back
Top Bottom