Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

camby-gif.75

Nobody gonna want anything that's out now anymore :lol:

It's a beautiful thing. Not that it was hard before but it'll be REALLY easy now for me to get every CW. I may even go after all the Highs also while others do the Elite low and low ID thing.

Last edited:
I'm really really happy about this one.... Means Nike has an elite low up the sleeve and will drop in a couple cw's

camby-gif.75

Nobody gonna want anything that's out now anymore :lol:

Lmaoooo. I'm just not getting hype on a release that's several months away. But since it's gonna be on nikelab.com, I have no doubts that I'll get my pair :pimp:

Anyone with pics of the X with jeans? I rarely play ball anymore since I'm washed so these would most likely be for casual use

They release tomorrow in Italy? Dang..how did we just now find out about this? lol

Last edited:
Now that we know the HTMs were the Shark Teeth, Race Car and Arrow Head. Are there any other symbols we haven't seen the shoes for?

loving the flyknit lows,  I hope they are widely available at some point. 

The multicolor is crazy nice but I fear I will have no shot at getting a pair,  for retail that is. 

Back
Top Bottom