Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I hope your right bro honestly

I always base my predictions off this one FTL near me. If they get them it's usually a easy pickup. More stores than I expected are getting these. No Masterpiece treatment like last years first Elite release.

Edit: I just saw your edit. Ha ha ha my bad for not being more specific.

Last edited:
HTM = I can't get them.

So bring on the regular releases along with the iD options so I can cook!!!!

Word... Once they drop in Milan somebody will instantly charge that $1200+ [emoji]128529[/emoji]
It's already bad enough literally everyone who fell into the flyknit trap last year (including myself I admit) was hoping for an flyknit X's low this year... even though not many of us were actually caught up on the X actual design itself. The flyknit is like crack to a junkie (damnit man damnit man). Like Bruh said "HTM = I can't get them / damn near impossible to get"

The MC X's are truly the only kinda appealing HTM, the others are Blaaaah... I was hoping to see a HTM Gum Sole flyknit X low rather than that blk one or the shark one #kanyeshrug just my opinion. Hope a better looking MC flyknit will be available on nikeiD (more than likely it is, just watch)

Naw bro its on me, but yea My friend who works at FTL said his store got enough pairs

I just gotta hope and pray i get my hands on the htms, as for the regular elites I only care for one pair

Once I seen the story hit on SC I had to come see the ruckus it caused in here

HTMs= will be impossible to get for me, but VERY SEXY I must say

BEST 10s by far, dont care who ya are

I love it! Remember the "condom bottom" the 10s had? Ha ha ha. You can literally slap Flyknit on anything low and people go nuts. The KD 8 thread will be insane this year.
I can't forget it. Every time I see the X, I remember it. Still I like the X Elite Low a lot.

Naw bro its on me, but yea My friend who works at FTL said his store got enough pairs

I just gotta hope and pray i get my hands on the htms, as for the regular elites I only care for one pair

HTMs will be a tough get for most. I love the laces on em. I want the black pair. As for the Elite highs, the fact they will be more widely available from jump this year bodes well for whatever pair you want. I may actually grab the Elevate and Rose Gold if there's no hassle involved.

Welp looks like i will buy a kobe x low this year.

Rose Gold will be Copped and one Elite Low.

HTM = I can't get them.

So bring on the regular releases along with the iD options so I can cook!!!!
agreed! Nike doing homework.. release HTM first and make people thirsty and baaammm, mc iD option available..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HTM's look good, too bad they'll be impossible to get. I'm curious as to what the back of the Elite low is going to look like. But either way, I'm stoked that this finally happened.. 

Back
Top Bottom