Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I hate the execution of the colors on the X so far sans the all stars. Grabbed these for $175 out the door at FA after a $25 BDAY coupon. The $15 VIPS I got made it feel a lil better :lol:

View media item 1467726

Really? Mr I want a basic navy/gold Bron 12. Ha ha ha

I absolutely love the color pallet of the 10 so far. Simple and vibrant.

I hate the execution of the colors on the X so far sans the all stars. Grabbed these for $175 out the door at FA after a $25 BDAY coupon. The $15 VIPS I got made it feel a lil better :lol:

Really? Mr I want a basic navy/gold Bron 12. Ha ha ha

I absolutely love the color pallet of the 10 so far. Simple and vibrant.

You have me mistaken. I've never expressed interest in having the Akron or Grammy XIIs release.

I definitely don't love the colors of the Kobes so far. Just the all star.

You have me mistaken. I've never expressed interest in having the Akron or Grammy XIIs release.

I must. I know someone in that Bron thread has been forever wanting and asking for basic 12s. Especially that navy gold.

I must. I know someone in that Bron thread has been forever wanting and asking for basic 12s. Especially that navy gold.

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal is your culprit. I've been asking for a cavs color so I can wear them with my RGIII jersey (while he's on the roster). I also have asked for stuff like the cool greys to return.
My problem is that I do enjoy simple but I do also like my shoes to have more than 1 color too. So the Kobes that have dropped so far haven't really been for me.

What a coincidence... i just posted  a new pic of them 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

View media item 1467726

word life. theres something about this AS that was executed so well. I love it. And the fact it feels amazing is a bonus. Only other color I like is the 5ams. Rest are meh. orange joints are cool in pix, but weak in person. I'd only get for cheap to ball in, same with the vino and blackouts.

word life. theres something about this AS that was executed so well. I love it. And the fact it feels amazing is a bonus. Only other color I like is the 5ams. Rest are meh. orange joints are cool in pix, but weak in person. I'd only get for cheap to ball in, same with the vino and blackouts.

I thought the same thing. Then I saw the 5am in person. They look terrible imo. They looked awesome in many pics I have seen and I love that shade of blue but in person the materials don't show the color right. Mostly because of the upper material but the asg is definitely nice. I am not a huge fan of the sole but I hope they Start to turn around their designs soon. 9 em low was terrible, X is not looking any better. Same can be said for LeBron XII and kd7 cws.

I thought the same thing. Then I saw the 5am in person. They look terrible imo. They looked awesome in many pics I have seen and I love that shade of blue but in person the materials don't show the color right. Mostly because of the upper material but the asg is definitely nice. I am not a huge fan of the sole but I hope they Start to turn around their designs soon. 9 em low was terrible, X is not looking any better. Same can be said for LeBron XII and kd7 cws.

Maybe the 5 AM looked different in person because of the green underneath the blue. In pictures it looks completely blue.

Ordered the "Muse" colorway except it has a red lining. Can't wait until they come in!

Im exciting the Kobe X Elite looks better than the Kobe 9 Elite

And I should be able to use my orthotics in them
The design is much cleaner, but I hate how they just completely ignored the back of the shoe. That and the piss colored soles are the reasons I can't say the X is better.

Back
Top Bottom