Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I feel Nike plays around with their prices

I looked at some recently released models I have

The Kobe X, Lebron XII, Lebron XI, Kobe 9 Elite Low, Kobe 8 and Jordan XX9

I'd say the Kobe X looks like the 2nd highest quality in the group behind the Lebron XII but I'm not a huge fan of the Lebron XII bottom loaded cushioning.

Look at the Kobe 9 Elite Low I feel like those are really overpriced. They are basically thick hollowed cloth shoes. The Lunarlon midsole feels cheap. I felt like those shoes were never engineered to be lows they just chopped off the high part.

The Kobe 8 is basically the same with a cheaper and less durable cloth. The fit of those always felt kinda cheap to me. The Kobe 8 looks outstanding though.

The Lebron XI to me was overpriced relative to the Lebron X and Lebron XII. The Foamposie does not fit or feel like real Foamposite and I don't like the comfort, they also arent very durable.

How are these for basketball?

I shot around in these today and I like them so far

The shoe fits a little wider than the previous low Kobes

The one to one fit isn't quite like the recent lows

The lockdown is still here though

The cushioning is not quite low to the ground, it's a good mix that is in between the Kobe 9 and KD VII

The traction seems to be the best of the line

They are most substantial feeling Kobe since the Kobe IV

Last edited:
I feel Nike plays around with their prices

I looked at some recently released models I have

The Kobe X, Lebron XII, Lebron XI, Kobe 9 Elite Low, Kobe 8 and Jordan XX9

I'd say the Kobe X looks like the 2nd highest quality in the group behind the Lebron XII but I'm not a huge fan of the Lebron XII bottom loaded cushioning.

Look at the Kobe 9 Elite Low I feel like those are really overpriced. They are basically thick hollowed cloth shoes. The Lunarlon midsole feels cheap. I felt like those shoes were never engineered to be lows they just chopped off the high part.

The Kobe 8 is basically the same with a cheaper and less durable cloth. The fit of those always felt kinda cheap to me. The Kobe 8 looks outstanding though.

The Lebron XI to me was overpriced relative to the Lebron X and Lebron XII. The Foamposie does not fit or feel like real Foamposite and I don't like the comfort, they also arent very durable.

I don't agree with damn near any of this.

You're entitled to your opinion though.

The quality of the X is better than the stupid EM on the 8 and 9...

The mesh rips very easily on those shoes. If you disagree then you're just a homer. I love the 8's like anyone else but come on, the quality wasn't THAT good on them.

eek.gif

Miss would WASH Nightwing & his crew of flunkies.

How are these for basketball?

The cushioning is not quite low to the ground, it's a good mix that is in between the Kobe 9 and KD VII

Repped. 'Preciate it fam.

I have an awful knee (I tore my ACL and shattered my meniscus).
I liked the 8s overall more than the 9s.

8s - good traction, good breathability, good flexibility - but because of my knee issue, there just wasn't enough cushion each time I land.
9s - good cushion, but didn't think it had enough traction and flexibility.

I'm hoping the 10s have everything I'm looking for.

Seen the asg in person today and ewww. Silver does nothing for that shoe. Saw every one besides the kyrie and all [emoji]128078[/emoji] from me

8s - good traction, good breathability, good flexibility - but because of my knee issue, there just wasn't enough cushion each time I land.

With knee injuries like that there's no way you should be balling in a shoe like the 8. You need a mountain of cushion.

With knee injuries like that there's no way you should be balling in a shoe like the 8. You need a mountain of cushion.
Tell me about it :lol: - I'm hoping the 10s will deliver.

Open to other suggestions too!

I balled in the 8 and 9 after my ACL surgery and I'm fine.

Had 30% of my meniscus taken out too..

Strengthen your quads and hamms and you'll be fine.

That's all i wanted to hear since the release since im a big fan of the KD 7 cushioning. Thanks fam!

Are those your pics?

So far the 5 a.m. and ASG are the best CW. Black outs look to plain. The green joints is a skip to my loo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom