Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Can't believe nobody has posted pics of their all stars. I want a pair but am not willing to pay 200. If I can use a discount I will definitely buy them.

It is great that hype and taste are different. This weekend i was able to grab every pair I wanted with ease.

Case and point with these kobes. Won raffle and bought off of ndc. Then left the raffle to sit. Now today, discount on nbastore. Gonna return the ndc.

Feel like I traveled back in time. Less hype and more of people buying what they like instead.

It is great that hype and taste are different. This weekend i was able to grab every pair I wanted with ease.

Case and point with these kobes. Won raffle and bought off of ndc. Then left the raffle to sit. Now today, discount on nbastore. Gonna return the ndc.

Feel like I traveled back in time. Less hype and more of people buying what they like instead.

i think the price is really turning people off. if these were $160 they would be flying off shelves..

it doesn't help that kobe is injured and also the fact that such a high precedent was set with the flyknit model.

Last edited:
Let's not also forget that the side of the shoes peels off.
That's the main reason I didn't cop. I actually wanna give the shoe a try, but I might have to wait for the Purple ones or maybe even a different upper. Instead I got me some Kyrie ASG's.. those things are fire, and for 130? 
pimp.gif

I feel Nike plays around with their prices

I looked at some recently released models I have

The Kobe X, Lebron XII, Lebron XI, Kobe 9 Elite Low, Kobe 8 and Jordan XX9

I'd say the Kobe X looks like the 2nd highest quality in the group behind the Lebron XII but I'm not a huge fan of the Lebron XII bottom loaded cushioning.

Look at the Kobe 9 Elite Low I feel like those are really overpriced. They are basically thick hollowed cloth shoes. The Lunarlon midsole feels cheap. I felt like those shoes were never engineered to be lows they just chopped off the high part.

The Kobe 8 is basically the same with a cheaper and less durable cloth. The fit of those always felt kinda cheap to me. The Kobe 8 looks outstanding though.

The Lebron XI to me was overpriced relative to the Lebron X and Lebron XII. The Foamposie does not fit or feel like real Foamposite and I don't like the comfort, they also arent very durable.

I don't agree with damn near any of this.

You're entitled to your opinion though.

Back
Top Bottom