kobe V uncomfortable?

hey everyone
Im playing in the Draft Day colorway edition of the Kobe V. I would say that I have ran through maybe 9-10 on-court workouts with them, but they still dont seem to be broken in. Maybe I'm wrong about that, but the shoes still feel uncomfortable on my feet. I dont tie them too tight and am not lacing them up all the way. My feet still do burn badly and feel really sore when I play in them.  I used to wear the Hyperdunks and Kobe IV's, and i did not feel this kind of discomfort in those, a little burning but that was about it. I wear only 1 pair of socks, perhaps thats something I could change that would help?

Is it possible that this shoe just is not for me? Or is there a different way to lace them?(i havent changed the lacing style that they came in out of the box).
How long did it take you to break them in, and how are you lacing/wearing them (single sock, double sock, etc)?

Just wondering if anyone out there is having the same problem.
Thanks

hey everyone
Im playing in the Draft Day colorway edition of the Kobe V. I would say that I have ran through maybe 9-10 on-court workouts with them, but they still dont seem to be broken in. Maybe I'm wrong about that, but the shoes still feel uncomfortable on my feet. I dont tie them too tight and am not lacing them up all the way. My feet still do burn badly and feel really sore when I play in them.  I used to wear the Hyperdunks and Kobe IV's, and i did not feel this kind of discomfort in those, a little burning but that was about it. I wear only 1 pair of socks, perhaps thats something I could change that would help?

Is it possible that this shoe just is not for me? Or is there a different way to lace them?(i havent changed the lacing style that they came in out of the box).
How long did it take you to break them in, and how are you lacing/wearing them (single sock, double sock, etc)?

Just wondering if anyone out there is having the same problem.
Thanks

With the size, im using a size 12. Im pretty sure thats my true size. Thats the same i have in the Kobe IV's and Hyperdunks. I do wear an 11.5 in the Lebron PS 7 and the AML7, just because those seem to fit and be a little bigger.

My feet feel sore and burn in the middle of the foot on the bottomside, not the top. sometimes the sides of my feet hurt as well, but that has only happened a few times.

With the size, im using a size 12. Im pretty sure thats my true size. Thats the same i have in the Kobe IV's and Hyperdunks. I do wear an 11.5 in the Lebron PS 7 and the AML7, just because those seem to fit and be a little bigger.

My feet feel sore and burn in the middle of the foot on the bottomside, not the top. sometimes the sides of my feet hurt as well, but that has only happened a few times.

im lucky i don't experience that kind of discomfort..the only downside is i get paranoid from a possible ankle injury..though i haven't had one so far..i feel a bit more comfortable with the iv's coz it hides my ankles a bit more than the V's..

indian, do your feet slide when you play on your V's? it may be the cause of the soreness you feel..

im lucky i don't experience that kind of discomfort..the only downside is i get paranoid from a possible ankle injury..though i haven't had one so far..i feel a bit more comfortable with the iv's coz it hides my ankles a bit more than the V's..

indian, do your feet slide when you play on your V's? it may be the cause of the soreness you feel..

oh alright. i may have to try on a 12.5 to see how it fits then

JDMRalliart- nope i havent noticed that in my foot. The shoe fits fine and snug as far as i can tell, a bit of room in the toe and the sides are tight to the foot, but not uncomfortable when walking around. Only when playing do they start to act up.

JDMRalliart- nope i havent noticed that in my foot. The shoe fits fine and snug as far as i can tell, a bit of room in the toe and the sides are tight to the foot, but not uncomfortable when walking around. Only when playing do they start to act up.

Originally Posted by indianpryd45

The IV had Lunar up front, doesn't the V feature zoom air in the forefoot? That may be the difference.

Originally Posted by indianpryd45

The IV had Lunar up front, doesn't the V feature zoom air in the forefoot? That may be the difference.

wow how are the iv fine for you and not the v??? the iv were extremely uncomfortable and tight in the toe box for me. the v fit much better all around and had more room in the toe box.

if i were you id tie um tight and all the way.

if they still bother you id go with the kd 2

wow how are the iv fine for you and not the v??? the iv were extremely uncomfortable and tight in the toe box for me. the v fit much better all around and had more room in the toe box.

if i were you id tie um tight and all the way.

if they still bother you id go with the kd 2

just curious.. the only time my foot "slides" is when i make a sharp stop. that's normal right?

just curious.. the only time my foot "slides" is when i make a sharp stop. that's normal right?

I feel more comfortable using the V's when the laces are tighten up. Give it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom