kobe V uncomfortable?

That burning sensation that some of you are experiencing in the arch of your foot could be plantar fasciitis. I have that same problem and it makes no diference what shoes you wear once the symptoms arise.

That burning sensation that some of you are experiencing in the arch of your foot could be plantar fasciitis. I have that same problem and it makes no diference what shoes you wear once the symptoms arise.

Would anyone recommend these to a big man???? (i'd assume no, but cant hurt to ask)

Would anyone recommend these to a big man???? (i'd assume no, but cant hurt to ask)

Originally Posted by AlexF

I'd say go for it. I'm a bigger guy (6'3'', 250) and got a pair of the V's, they feel fine.  Granted I USED to be a football player, now I just drink quite a bit and eat crappy, hence the weight gain 
grin.gif
But yeah I like them, although It did take a few wears before I thought they were really "broken in" and I'm not even sure if they are all the way yet. 

Originally Posted by AlexF

I'd say go for it. I'm a bigger guy (6'3'', 250) and got a pair of the V's, they feel fine.  Granted I USED to be a football player, now I just drink quite a bit and eat crappy, hence the weight gain 
grin.gif
But yeah I like them, although It did take a few wears before I thought they were really "broken in" and I'm not even sure if they are all the way yet. 

Originally Posted by al3x89

just curious.. the only time my foot "slides" is when i make a sharp stop. that's normal right?

a somewhat "slippery" type of socks is another factor

just curious.. the only time my foot "slides" is when i make a sharp stop. that's normal right?

Originally Posted by benthugs

yup. i fixed the issue.
i used to double sock so i bought 1/2 size bigger. i think it caused my foot to slide around... i went down to my regular size and put on some nike socks. foot no longer slides.

Originally Posted by benthugs

yup. i fixed the issue.
i used to double sock so i bought 1/2 size bigger. i think it caused my foot to slide around... i went down to my regular size and put on some nike socks. foot no longer slides.

Back
Top Bottom