Kobe Trade Thread (vol. Save the Kittens and Puppies)

^^^

Thanks, I hope the Lakers and Kobe can work it out but if not, I hope you guys get a good group of players to build around.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Diawara, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Kobe wont play for a depleted Bulls team

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Tyrus, Gordon, Andres and Victor Kryapa and two first rounders

Lakers need to face facts that get equal value is impossible

:\
ohwell.gif
EQUIPO BOXEO
White Sox * Bulls * Bears * The Great KATSIDIS​

Quote:
Kobe's contract allows him to veto any trade that involves him. It's quite a privilege. He's basically his own general manager. He can orchestrate deals using the veto to direct where he goes or if he stays.
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

I think the Bulls would have to sign and trade to make Gordon part of the deal. Gordon has speculated that he would sign a one year tender offer to play for a team in 08-09 and then become an unrestricted free agent.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Quote:
Danny Ferry, get on the phones. If they hang up, call again. Actually just call until someone answers, we need some help in Cleveland.
:lol:
laugh.gif
Cavs fans would be better off hiring Lloyd word to Ari Gold.
808. PERIOD.

20% off karmaloop.com with code: JBOAT

Quote:
am I the only Laker fan still hoping that we go on a little win streak and get LO back and just play out the season? forget about all the drama?
:\
ohwell.gif
TEAM LAKERS1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

Quote:
Can the Knicks trade Z-Bo? Bynum, Z-Bo, Odom would be a nice frontcourt I think the Lakers front office could deal with.
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Fucl that knick trade only way I'm happy with it is if we get to keep lee
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

yeah, realgm is usually okay for the most part with their info.

now that I think about it, I'm glad they didn't do it. we would be slightly better then we are now but not set for the long run. plus, I don'tthink I like Odom and Prince on the floor at the same time. they might as well move Odom then too.

Fisher/Farmar
Rip
Tayshaun
Odom/Turiaf
Bynum

Quote:
the lakers have been your team. help them out even if you don't want to play for them anymore. give them deng/gordon PLEASE.
:smh:
smh.gif

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 .
63 . 65 . 81 . 88
Koufax, Drysdale, Gibson, Valenzuela, Hershiser, Piazza, Loney
RAIDER NATION

One thing we know for sure.....the Lakers want to get rid of him, he wants to leave, and the Bulls want Kobe Bryant.
"And Still..CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us"
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
He turned it down in fear of it being used to help trade him to LA. Player's contracts have to have equal value and since Kobe is making a lot of money, in order to make things easier for a trade and for the NBA and the commissoner's office to approve it the Bulls would need to make it an equal trade

wrong, if he signed it, he'd be a BYC player, thus making it harder for him to be traded.

Quote:
Base year compensation (BYC) prevents another salary cap loophole. Without BYC, a team over the salary cap that wants to trade a player, but can't because of the Traded Player exception (which says teams can't take back more than 125% of the salary they trade away), could just sign the player to a new contract that fits within the desired range, then do the trade. BYC says "if you re-sign a player and give him a big raise, then for a period of time his trade value will be lower than his actual salary."

BYC defines the salary that's used to compare players for compliance under the Traded Player exception (see question number 68 for more information about the Traded Player exception). Usually the salary used for comparison is the player's actual salary. But under either of the following circumstances, a different salary is used when comparing salaries for trading purposes:

* The team is over the salary cap, used the Larry Bird or Early Bird exception to re-sign the player, and the player received a raise greater than 20% (unless it's the minimum salary).
* The team is over the salary cap, it extended the player's rookie scale contract, and the player received a raise greater than 20%.

If either of the above apply, then the player is considered a base year player. A player remains a base year player for six months, or until June 30, whichever comes later. When trading a base year player, the salary used for comparison is the player's previous salary, or 50% of the first-year salary in his new contract, whichever is greater.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

After tonights win, I doubt he thinking about it. This team performs till at least to All-Star break he may reconsider.
"I'm so underground even commecial I can't be popped, I'm like Kobe in the zone I can't be stopped.."
-Corey Red

@#%$ do it matter with a team like that time to get my bulls sig bac lmao
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Every single day until the trade deadline, the Lakers front office needs to be clocking in to work, and picking up where they left off yesterday with trades.

And they need to work on that for the entire day. Nothing else is more important right now. Let someone else handle the bills and what not.

Talent; get some more. YESTERDAY.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

I guess those deals are decent....

Hinrich, Gordon, and Artest

or

Matrix, Gordon, and picks

Team Dodgers 4 Life
RAIDER NATION

Quote:
What FA would sign with LAL with #24 there? Nobody that wants to win or get any shots...that's for damn sure.
teamZAGS - - Rob 21 Sacre
teamBLAZERS - - Martell 8 Webster
teamWEEZY baby

What do the Kings get then?

Tyrus Thomas + a draft pick? :lol:
laugh.gif
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

Back
Top Bottom