Kobe Trade Thread (vol. Save the Kittens and Puppies)

Trade Brian Cook for the rights to Varejao.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

KB8, those gifs are against the Suns, land of the no D, so those don't count. :wink:
wink.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

Chicago cannot tender trade offers that include Nocioni until December 15th. They could agree in principle to trades, but it would be silly to announce them now when the players couldn't change teams until mid December.

The fact that Deng and Gordon both turned down the alleged 5 yr/50mil contracts is an interesting caveat. I want Deng secured more than Gordon, but I'd rather have both under future contracts sooner rather than later.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Quote:
as far tyrus thomas i dont know how you come off saying that hes another stromile swift, hes a lot quicker, hes a much better finisher and hes a way better defender. his intenseity on the court brings alot of excitement and intensity to the team. not to mention hes more athletic and the sky is the limit on his potential
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

here is a deal that works on the checker:

Bulls trade:
Kirk Hinrich
Ben Gordon
Tyrus Thomas
Victor Khryapa

Receive:
Kobe Bryant

Kings trade:
Ron Artest

Receive:
Tyrus Thomas
Victror Khryapa
Jordan Farmar

Lakers trade:
Kobe Bryant
Jordan Farmar

Receive:
Kirk Hinrich
Ben Gordon
Ron Artest
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
I'm always thinking one step ahead. Like a carpenter...who makes stairs.

Quote:
bg,tyrus thomas and nocioni >>> devin and josh /filler
clearlying everynight. I don't see how you can even make an argument that he's a more valuable asset than Josh. Nocioni is a good player, but he's not great by any stretch. Don't see how he's a more valuable asset than Devin Harris. Tyrus is still extremely raw, and has had questions raised about his work ethic by his own team. Raw + questionable work ethic = not a good look. Tyrus could tilt this in the Bulls favor, but I guess it depends on what you think of him, and I'm just not buying into him...Thought he was overrated coming out, and just don't see the difference between him and Stromile Swift.
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

dont mess up the bulls! they have a great squad this year..kobe just gonna take up everyone shot. trade him to the bobcats!
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

Well take it for what it's worth but heard from a VERY reliable source that Kupchek called the Suns Tues and asked about STAT. We said no but offered Trix, Raja, Banks and the ATL #1 this year. Would be willing to switch LB for Bell if nessasary. I have a hard time believing they'll send him to a Div rival but that's probably the most talent they could actually get for Kobe. Being a Suns fan I say do it. I love Trix but he has been complaining all summer and I would only be happy with Garnett (too late) or SG #24.

Kobe wants to play with Deng because he knows Deng is a budding Pippen clone. Feels good though as a Bulls fan knowing that Kobe wants to come to Chicago and he won't do it unless Deng is still a Bull.

Hold your chips Paxson. Let the lakers go all in before you call it.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Kobe's contract allows him to veto any trade that involves him. It's quite a privilege. He's basically his own general manager. He can orchestrate deals using the veto to direct where he goes or if he stays.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

From ESPN. It said this was discussed earlier this week but the deal is now dead.
Quote:
Sources told Bucher on Wednesday that the Lakers had been in talks this week with the Chicago Bulls and Sacramento Kings about a possible three-way deal. The Lakers would have acquired Ron Artest and Ben Wallace. The Kings would have gotten Ben Gordon and P.J. Brown. And Bryant would have landed in Chicago.
..The[ Kobe ]Show..
..24/7..
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​

Man I want this to go down.

Chi :pimp:
pimp.gif

And you KNOW he's wearing that 45.... :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

Quote:
Bucher said no way in hell that Kobe would go to Phoenix....ever
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

I would do that Knick trade if Lee wasn't included.
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

ska, you never saw me say anything (good or bad) about the Dirty Snake? :wow:
eek.gif
Quote:
But you just wouldn't pick him up on your team because of his character (or lack thereof), right?
Out

any 2 of these 3 players would get it done: Hinrich, Deng, Gordon.

am I the only Laker fan still hoping that we go on a little win streak and get LO back and just play out the season? forget about all the drama?

Quote:
the Lakers have asked for Deng, Thomas, guard Ben Gordon and rookie Joakim Noah as the core parts of any trade for Bryant.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quote:
I see is deja vu of the elden campbell x cedric ceballos x nick van exel days
to look exciting again.

Team Economics​
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.​
Underestimating the tonacity of the soft spoken is the equivalency of minuting the out come of a bear in a lion's den...​

Quote:
He announced Thursday that a Kobe Bryant trade is not going to happen and was never close to happening. The Bulls will compete with their current roster until further notice.
EQUIPO BOXEO
White Sox * Bulls * Bears * The Great KATSIDIS​

Quote:
am I the only Laker fan still hoping that we go on a little win streak and get LO back and just play out the season? forget about all the drama?
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

Back
Top Bottom