Kobe/Shaq...and now, Kobe/Pau???

Excuse the beauty salon gossip....but I just heard about this on my drive home today.

When asked to look back on the series against the Mavericks, Gasol made the conversation about his personal life.

He had addressed the Internet rumors Saturday about him and Kobe Bryant having problems and that they weren't speaking to each other because Bryant was the cause of Gasol breaking up with his girlfriend.

Link

Anyone buying this???

Excuse the beauty salon gossip....but I just heard about this on my drive home today.

When asked to look back on the series against the Mavericks, Gasol made the conversation about his personal life.

He had addressed the Internet rumors Saturday about him and Kobe Bryant having problems and that they weren't speaking to each other because Bryant was the cause of Gasol breaking up with his girlfriend.

Link

Anyone buying this???

Yea i read it here too http://www.latimes.com/sp....column?page=2&track=rss

He was referring to the report that he stopped talking to Bryant during the postseason because Bryant's wife, Vanessa, had contributed to the breakup of Gasol and his longtime girlfriend. Lakers fans will remember that Karl Malone once publicly accused Vanessa of interfering with his personal life in a similar fashion.

duno, seems like gossip that we'll never find true story or facts about.

Yea i read it here too http://www.latimes.com/sp....column?page=2&track=rss

He was referring to the report that he stopped talking to Bryant during the postseason because Bryant's wife, Vanessa, had contributed to the breakup of Gasol and his longtime girlfriend. Lakers fans will remember that Karl Malone once publicly accused Vanessa of interfering with his personal life in a similar fashion.

duno, seems like gossip that we'll never find true story or facts about.

These guys need to stop letting little pettie stuff get to them on the court. I no it maybe hard, but they have a job to do.

I was waiting all day for double j to ignore all 5 threads it's been talked about in and make it's own....

These guys need to stop letting little pettie stuff get to them on the court. I no it maybe hard, but they have a job to do.

I was waiting all day for double j to ignore all 5 threads it's been talked about in and make it's own....

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

laugh.gif

i think it was barnes's girl.

cause apparently, pau and the unnamed teammate dont talk at all. but we dont know whats going on.

i think it was barnes's girl.

cause apparently, pau and the unnamed teammate dont talk at all. but we dont know whats going on.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sounds too made up to be true IMO, but Pau did acknowledge that some off the court things affected him. He said something about he has to learn how to not let off the court things affect his play. So I would guess that he indeed did get dumped by his girl. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sounds too made up to be true IMO, but Pau did acknowledge that some off the court things affected him. He said something about he has to learn how to not let off the court things affect his play. So I would guess that he indeed did get dumped by his girl. 

If you rewatch the games 1-4 of the Mavs series, just focus on Pau & Kobe during timeouts/huddles/deadballs.

They really never even spoke on the court to each other and pau just seemed out of it.

If you rewatch the games 1-4 of the Mavs series, just focus on Pau & Kobe during timeouts/huddles/deadballs.

They really never even spoke on the court to each other and pau just seemed out of it.

Back
Top Bottom