Kobe IV Appreciation thread

^ I feel you on that one. I've been getting rid of old kicks just to stockpile on ZK4s.
Nike would be doing a huge injustice to Kobeheads everywhere by not retroing em.

^agreed. All I need is venoms and my collection is complete. Wouldn't mind a 2 pair of chaos like my boy Rod.

just lmk what angles you want! they're leather as opposed to patent, the soles are slightly different, and they're solid rubber instead of the clearish purple of the GR.... honestly the retail version > sample, as rare as that may sound lol

Wtf V... I didn't know you had those. That Ricky's pair? Dope! I prefer leather over the patent. Def one of my fav IVs too. Translucent purple sole is too iLL.

Wore these couple weeks ago... Don't mind my sons Adidas :smh:

^ daaznfella, those inlines are criminal!! So Clean.

^ S dubl, love those Gradients. I need both the home and away.

^ KUSHcommander, I'm with you on that. I'd harm folks for Matadors lol

Last edited:
Wish I had them all but this is what I have...
LMAO. I think we ALL wish we had them all! Very nice stash bro.

I'm in dire need of ASGs, MPLS, Gradients, 4 Rings, Purple Splatter and Venoms (
laugh.gif
 I know)

I found USC's VNDS for $130 but gave them to my boy who doesn't have any ZK4s

I'd give my left testicle for some ds asgs......
You're not the only one bro....

I see some on ebay floating around but they're too small and they ship from the far east in Asia which puts me on edge. I can only pray for a retro.

Kobe IV is one of my Fave shoes.

I unfortunately have sold all of them. Wore the IV Rings a few months back and my true sz 11 was feeling like a 10 so I had to unload all my pairs.

Always on the hunt for pairs. Prices are insane on these though!

One of my Favorite IVs.....pic taken at the Lakers/Sixers game tonight. Me in the POP and my boy Darryl shutting it down in the Orcas!

Last edited:
^ What's up with that floor?

Glad lakers got the W tonight too. Starting to feel real bad for them.

Lol your guess is about as good as mine. We were 10 rows back from the baseline and it was a mess!

I'm still not happy man. We beat the Sixers. We need a staple win. Not garbage W's

Never was a huge fan of those, I'd probably pick up a pair for the right price just because I love the IVs so much.

140 is a damn good price! Nice pick up.

Never was a huge fan of those, I'd probably pick up a pair for the right price just because I love the IVs so much.
140 is a damn good price! Nice pick up.

Thanks. Yea, I think I like them mainly because they're a IV :tongue: and they're hard to come by. Yea, I saw the price and pulled the trigger right away. Once I find ASGs and MPLS it's a wrap. Venoms I'll keep dreaming.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom