Kobe Bryant Vol. Still most hated in NBA

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

people just hate him cause hes good

jordan.jpg

He consistently makes the lists. None of Jordans peers ever spoke ill of him in public as they do Kobe. In this GQ 2006 list, Greg Anthony, someone who actually played against, then got into a on court mini scrap with Jordan, speaks on Kobe Bryant and his crap.
_____

I’d be the

He consistently makes the lists. None of Jordans peers ever spoke ill of him in public as they do Kobe. In this GQ 2006 list, Greg Anthony, someone who actually played against, then got into a on court mini scrap with Jordan, speaks on Kobe Bryant and his crap.
_____

I’d be the

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Originally Posted by Doe Or Die 22

I hate Kobe because the fans suck him up WAY too hard.

Clutch this, clutch that.

I've never bought into the theory that this dude is clutch. Why? Because I'm not the average ******ed fan. Idiot fans always remembers the "clutch" shots he made, but never remember the ones he missed. I guarantee that there are many players who do better (% wise) than Kobe in the clutch.

This dude missed the game winning shot for the series-clincher in OKC, but Gasol bailed him out.

This dude missed the game-winner in the crucial game 5 vs. Phoenix, but Artest bailed him out.

Then I told myself that this guy could actually prove me wrong in game 7. And I couldn't have scripted a worse game for him. But Ron Artest bailed him out.

And so the Stans will always mention his 2nd Finals' MVP. But let's be honest, that's Ron's trophy. "Say QUEENSBRIDGE now, Ron!"

Yes, he doesn't make all the clutch shots, but hes made more in recent memory than anyone else... unless you can prove me wrong. And a lot of us fans love him for more reasons besides his "clutchness".

For the last time, yes Game 7 belonged to Ron, but to give him MVP after one game? Debatable, but unlikely.

Thanks. You just proved my point.

This is exactly why I can't stand Kobe Stans. You guys are fools, literally.

Can you name a player who has MISSED more clutch shots than Kobe in recent memory?

If a dude takes 50 crunch-time shots and makes 13...that doesn't make him more clutch than the guy who attempted 15, and made 7.

But that involves numbers and MATH...and we're talkin' about Lakers' fans here, so of course that doesn't translate to anything.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Originally Posted by Doe Or Die 22

I hate Kobe because the fans suck him up WAY too hard.

Clutch this, clutch that.

I've never bought into the theory that this dude is clutch. Why? Because I'm not the average ******ed fan. Idiot fans always remembers the "clutch" shots he made, but never remember the ones he missed. I guarantee that there are many players who do better (% wise) than Kobe in the clutch.

This dude missed the game winning shot for the series-clincher in OKC, but Gasol bailed him out.

This dude missed the game-winner in the crucial game 5 vs. Phoenix, but Artest bailed him out.

Then I told myself that this guy could actually prove me wrong in game 7. And I couldn't have scripted a worse game for him. But Ron Artest bailed him out.

And so the Stans will always mention his 2nd Finals' MVP. But let's be honest, that's Ron's trophy. "Say QUEENSBRIDGE now, Ron!"

Yes, he doesn't make all the clutch shots, but hes made more in recent memory than anyone else... unless you can prove me wrong. And a lot of us fans love him for more reasons besides his "clutchness".

For the last time, yes Game 7 belonged to Ron, but to give him MVP after one game? Debatable, but unlikely.

Thanks. You just proved my point.

This is exactly why I can't stand Kobe Stans. You guys are fools, literally.

Can you name a player who has MISSED more clutch shots than Kobe in recent memory?

If a dude takes 50 crunch-time shots and makes 13...that doesn't make him more clutch than the guy who attempted 15, and made 7.

But that involves numbers and MATH...and we're talkin' about Lakers' fans here, so of course that doesn't translate to anything.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

As a Lebron fan, I LOVE this news. Who wants to root for someone who is celebrated by all? Give me the guy the majority of people HATE and let me watch him dunk on the rest of the league.. MUAHAHAHHAHA
tongue.gif
fixed.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

As a Lebron fan, I LOVE this news. Who wants to root for someone who is celebrated by all? Give me the guy the majority of people HATE and let me watch him dunk on the rest of the league.. MUAHAHAHHAHA
tongue.gif
fixed.

The bad guy.
pimp.gif

People hate Kobe because he is arrogant and pompous? Then you must hate Lebron and Jordan. You hate him because he is good and wins.

Out of the 3, one of them refers to himself in third person. 2 of them are winners.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom