Kobe Bryant Vol. Still most hated in NBA

stop feeding this troll,

Kobes probably took a dump on this dudes team plenty of times

stop feeding this troll,

Kobes probably took a dump on this dudes team plenty of times

Originally Posted by Doe Or Die 22

Originally Posted by kali4nikated

lmao ppl thinking lebron more hated than kobe. its no surprise that most successful always gets mixed up with most hated and is no way lebron more hated than bryant. kobe has been hated on since the late 20th century. it all began in1996 when the media dubbed him the next mj. ppl immediately took offense to that which as been the backbone of ppls hate for kobe to this very minute in time.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What are you talking about?

Do YOU even know what you're talking about?

are you 10? that is exactly how the hate began. even i hated him because of that. if you dont remember how the nba stuffed kobe as the next mj down everyones throat back then then you must have not been born yet.... +%*+ was more annoying than the last few years that espn stuffed lebron down our throats...

the first few years of kobe nba career was the tagline "is kobe the next mj?"

so dude is correct with his statement

like we still dont hear TODAY how kobe copy mj tongue, he copy the way he talk, the way he walk, copy his post game celebrations, ect.

come on now dont play dumb....

Originally Posted by kali4nikated

lmao ppl thinking lebron more hated than kobe. its no surprise that most successful always gets mixed up with most hated and is no way lebron more hated than bryant. kobe has been hated on since the late 20th century. it all began in1996 when the media dubbed him the next mj. ppl immediately took offense to that which as been the backbone of ppls hate for kobe to this very minute in time.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What are you talking about?

Do YOU even know what you're talking about?

are you 10? that is exactly how the hate began. even i hated him because of that. if you dont remember how the nba stuffed kobe as the next mj down everyones throat back then then you must have not been born yet.... +%*+ was more annoying than the last few years that espn stuffed lebron down our throats...

the first few years of kobe nba career was the tagline "is kobe the next mj?"

so dude is correct with his statement

like we still dont hear TODAY how kobe copy mj tongue, he copy the way he talk, the way he walk, copy his post game celebrations, ect.

come on now dont play dumb....

And the funniest thing to me about you Lakers' fans is this:

You guys have seen both Derek Fisher AND Robert Horry make bigger, clutcher baskets than this clown Kobe Bryant.

How come y'all don't ride their nuts? Does Kobe's sperm taste THAT much better?

Y'all are like females. "Chicks dig the long ball" and "Dumb Lakers' fans dig the PPG average."

Clown huh?

Females?

38351958333934051100536.jpg

Now let NT know why you REALLY hate KB?

You guys have seen both Derek Fisher AND Robert Horry make bigger, clutcher baskets than this clown Kobe Bryant.

Y'all are like females. "Chicks dig the long ball" and "Dumb Lakers' fans dig the PPG average."

Clown huh?

Females?

38351958333934051100536.jpg

Now let NT know why you REALLY hate KB?

sick.gif
Wow bro... you really do have an imagination! Of all things you can ask Laker fans, you talk about one man's sperm taste?

Disgusting.

sick.gif
Wow bro... you really do have an imagination! Of all things you can ask Laker fans, you talk about one man's sperm taste?

Disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom