Kobe Air Jordan IX Retro PE

I struck out on the FTL app. I'll be glad if they sit so I can walk in the mall and snatch a pair tomorrow.

For those that have experience with the 9's do they fit true to size or are they snug for wide feet? I'm usually a size 10.5 in Kobe's but the narrow shoes I go up half size. TIA.

If they dropped this not before TB3, they might have sold better.

Maybe even in April. When he retired. But that number on the back tho. Needs the 8
Exactly. Naming it "Kobe" but not have the 8 in the back and it being concord swayed me away from getting it. The color didn't look bad until it was compared to the actual one.

I need to order a size 7 online for a family friend.
Which place has the best / quickest shipping?
His bday is on the 28th, and I want them in my hands before that, so he can have them on his bday.

I know it's the holidays and I don't want the thanksgiving schedule throwing it off. And I definitely don't want to pay extra for shipping.

His size isn't in abundance here, so in person purchase is a no go. On the app it only had 1 store way across town in his size, but the men's size was at every mall.

Any advice ?

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 these gonna sit everywhere, outlet bound
Man i hope so 

I need to order a size 7 online for a family friend.
Which place has the best / quickest shipping?
His bday is on the 28th, and I want them in my hands before that, so he can have them on his bday.

I know it's the holidays and I don't want the thanksgiving schedule throwing it off. And I definitely don't want to pay extra for shipping.

His size isn't in abundance here, so in person purchase is a no go. On the app it only had 1 store way across town in his size, but the men's size was at every mall.

Any advice ?

I don't know, probably Nike TBH. But if you need an assist let me know

I hear you, but there's just to many other releases that i wan't right now 

Dat filter 
smokin.gif

CxnDGp0XAAAaim1.jpg:large

Last edited:
Trying this morning to familiarize myself with the SNKRS app (took a break from releases for a while) but I'm passing on these. 

Hope to hit on SNKRS. Just can't believe Nike has been reserving shoes I want but not telling me.

Back
Top Bottom