KimKourtneyTakeNewYork vol.Embarassing Addiction

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

post a clip of kanye in the ep

nerd.gif

Scott is such a d-bag. But one of the smartest bastards ever to have gotten Kourtney pregnant. They'll NEVER get rid of him now.

Scott is such a d-bag. But one of the smartest bastards ever to have gotten Kourtney pregnant. They'll NEVER get rid of him now.

Scott's swag >. I have to give it to him for wearing a suit 24/7. Kanye is trying to be hard to be a good guy. I like the ***@%!@ Ye a lot better. I'd smash in this order: Kourtney, Kim, then Khloe.

Scott's swag >. I have to give it to him for wearing a suit 24/7. Kanye is trying to be hard to be a good guy. I like the ***@%!@ Ye a lot better. I'd smash in this order: Kourtney, Kim, then Khloe.

They finally got the right combination instead of Chyna/Kourtney.

I heard Chyna and Lamar is having a 10 episode show - is it already showing in the US?

They finally got the right combination instead of Chyna/Kourtney.

I heard Chyna and Lamar is having a 10 episode show - is it already showing in the US?

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

I swear I thought I was the only one.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

I swear I thought I was the only one.

Back
Top Bottom