Kim Kardashian has butt x ray to prove mass is real

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I've neverin life seen a bunch of men so eager to discredit a female... on her body of all things
30t6p3b.gif
it seems like it makes some of you all's day to hop on the hate bandwagon. Sounding like a bunch of jealous women.
I think its a bit od and comical myself, but no one knows the whole story, she may have had the xray done for another reason. And also, no one knows how she feels about media and papparazzi constantly scrutinizing her.
You serious? She got the x ray specifically to "prove" she doesn't have butt implants. How oblivious are you? And she and her family have 100 tv shows and if they aren't on their own show, are on somebody else's show. I'm sure she appreciates the spotlight otherwise she'd just sit down somewhere and be quiet

son acting like all the attention has just been thrust upon her poor unsuspecting self,
she seeks that %%$% out...

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Kim is mad lame, sextape proved it, care less if cakes real or fake
Kourtney >>>>>>> Kim

see...

here we go w/ this nonsense...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

how do we even know that it's HER x-ray ?
laugh.gif
she's a millionaire and she can pull strings to make anything believable

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I've neverin life seen a bunch of men so eager to discredit a female... on her body of all things
30t6p3b.gif
it seems like it makes some of you all's day to hop on the hate bandwagon. Sounding like a bunch of jealous women.
I think its a bit od and comical myself, but no one knows the whole story.
co #!!@#@% sign. If you don't find the girl attractive that's fine, but when the same people are always posting the same negative +$$% about her it makes you wonder
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Just when you think she's about to leave the spotlight, she does some attention grabbing business like this 
laugh.gif

Some people will never stop feeding the media
Her and her whole family need to go away.  How do all the family members have tv shows and none of them have any talent or jobs?

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by scshift

Just when you think she's about to leave the spotlight, she does some attention grabbing business like this 
laugh.gif

Some people will never stop feeding the media
Her and her whole family need to go away.  How do all the family members have tv shows and none of them have any talent or jobs?
by having interested viewers
you can say "reality" stars have no talent all day, but until people stop watching they're not going to go away

Back
Top Bottom