Kim Kardashian has butt x ray to prove mass is real

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Yea added fat and injections aren't showing up. Only an idiot would believe its all real.
She thinks she is smart enough to fool those who doubt her !!% is real. 

She gets fat injections, so what would an x-ray prove? 

She also claims she absolutely had no surgery on her face, and that she only tried botox once.

real or not
eek.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

on a side note me and my boy went to spencers to apply for jobs and they had some Kim K sex doll called Kinky Kim, saying shes had more black in her than a bucket of fried chicken. Also a JLo one called J Ho.

Mods please dont ban me bro. 

It really says that.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I saw those too, they have a Britney Spears one too, but at this point, having a Spears one seems dated as hell

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by toine2983

Same thing I was wondering.
Me too

Google it, Too lazy to post pics.

You can definitely tell, Fake boobs or butts look like a plastic bag with water and it's just a small thing, but if it's real it's all together and can't see the bags.

nerd.gif
grin.gif

I don't even know what to say..

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by babyface34

One of these days, her fiancee will just be like, "I'm about sick of yo *&&". Stays thirsty for the limelight.
Humphries had a career yr last yr though and is about to get a huge payday this off season. The CBA is going to be a huge factor, but outside of that if Amir Johnson can get 5yrs 35 mil, no reason to not give Humphries at least a match of that. That's that Kardashian influence. She got him in GQ too, gonna get him some endorsement money. It's a symbiotic gold digging relationship or ethnically ambiguous individuals.
Couldn't have said it better man. Humphries is the only athlete who got better AFTER dating Kim instead of falling off in some way. You can look at Lamar Odom too --- before Khloe,
Odom was just an underachieving sidekick in a Lakers uniform, and now he has his own show and people actually want to know him. Almost makes me wanna hit up Kylie or Kendall in
like 4 or 5 years.

Chicks entire body has had work....but yall wanna believe her "x-ray?"
laugh.gif
About as real as Tanguy Ngombo being 21.

I was watching fat butt injections on youtube and came across this video. This is what I believe Kim K does with her body on top of exercise, she also does liposuction on body parts and injects fat into her butt like this girl did. However this girl in the video did not go too overboard with the butt injections. She made her butt rounder,but decent size.

I actually this girl's body was fine before. Her butt does look better now though. But, not like she needed the surgery for her body. I was curious for men's opinion on here if they prefer this woman's body before or after liposuction/butt injection surgery. Forward to 5:13 for before and after comparisons.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I was watching fat butt injections on youtube and came across this video. This is what I believe Kim K does with her body on top of exercise, she also does liposuction on body parts and injects fat into her butt like this girl did. However this girl in the video did not go too overboard with the butt injections. She made her butt rounder,but decent size.

I actually this girl's body was fine before. Her butt does look better now though. But, not like she needed the surgery for her body. I was curious for men's opinion on here if they prefer this woman's body before or after liposuction/butt injection surgery. Forward to 5:13 for before and after comparisons.
Her body is fine before and after. In fact, I'm sitting here watching it over and over and having trouble discerning which is which. She is in that perfect middle ground of shapeliness. She ain't so much so she'll scare off the white dudes, but still enough to get props from the brothaz if she so desires.

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

She didn't actually need the surgery, but i personally do think she looks better after, and also she radiates confidence like crazy afterwards, so it probably helped her more mentally than physically.

I've neverin life seen a bunch of men so eager to discredit a female... on her body of all things
30t6p3b.gif
it seems like it makes some of you all's day to hop on the hate bandwagon. Sounding like a bunch of jealous women.
I think its a bit od and comical myself, but no one knows the whole story, she may have had the xray done for another reason. And also, no one knows how she feels about media and papparazzi constantly scrutinizing her.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I've neverin life seen a bunch of men so eager to discredit a female... on her body of all things
30t6p3b.gif
it seems like it makes some of you all's day to hop on the hate bandwagon. Sounding like a bunch of jealous women.
I think its a bit od and comical myself, but no one knows the whole story, she may have had the xray done for another reason. And also, no one knows how she feels about media and papparazzi constantly scrutinizing her.

c/s  you forgot to mention these same clowns. are the ones to make kim k threads and go crazy over her pics.

i personally think she looked amazing when her butt was normal size in that mto photo.  but then again MTO needs to be banned from other sites

I AM THAT DUDE and Peep Game,

Good to know some men appreciate her natural "before" body. She does look good after too. Infact she looks a lot more toned now. She had flab here and there before but she looked fine to me. I think I prefer her front more before, she had more hips to accentuate her upper body. Liposuction is not a great surgery. Eventually if you don't watch out, your fat will accumulate elsewhere. Also for fat butt injections, the doctors say to avoid cardio because the butt will lose the injected fat.

30t6p3b.gif

Agreed.  It's not like she puts herself out there. 

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you would think her marriage would be enough attention but no...after all these years you pick now when you've finally got what you've wanted to prove to the world your $#$ is real

it has to be draining as hell to deal w/her on a daily basis

Clawed the words right out of my mouth. She is an air head that doesn't get it. Why not do this when Paris Hilton called her out. Did she just now get fed up? She is a glorified skeez and ONLY in America does a skeezer get more attention than real issues.

Forget her butt for a second, is she getting facial work done is the new gossip question going around.

man... yall trippin...

i'm all for positive amd people with actual talent getting the limelight..

BUT LET THAT GIRL COOK.

i know its a bad influence for alot of young women out there, but i see why they wanna be like Kim K...

money, beautiful, have her pick to be with DAMN NEAR ANY MAN IN AMERICA, and the number one thing that makes many women go: ATTENTION.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i just think the timing is bad...why when someone is about to make a commitment to spend the rest of their life w/you would you decide to xray your +!# to show its rea?

IMO its not something someone who is about to be a wife should even be concerned about
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif

please if she didn't like it her and her fam wouldn't have 50-11 shows and pop up at every party in Vegas or wherever they go...

if it bothered her that much she'd just fade away...her whole career is built on the paps...if they didn't take her pic she we wouldnt even be talking about her...

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I AM THAT DUDE and Peep Game,

Good to know some men appreciate her natural "before" body. She does look good after too. Infact she looks a lot more toned now. She had flab here and there before but she looked fine to me. I think I prefer her front more before, she had more hips to accentuate her upper body. Liposuction is not a great surgery. Eventually if you don't watch out, your fat will accumulate elsewhere. Also for fat butt injections, the doctors say to avoid cardio because the butt will lose the injected fat.

You're right about that. About ten years ago, my Aunt had lipo (which she didn't really need btw). It was $5000, and all the fat she had taken out ended up somewhere else. Funny thing is, a couple month later after that weight gain, she ended up going on a strict diet and workout plan and got more into shape than when she had lipo. Goes to show getting into actual shape & saving money >>>> surgery & wasting money.

30t6p3b.gif

Chris.....I was wondering if you could get me tickets to a game next time you guys are in town.Please respond.

Originally Posted by Diego

30t6p3b.gif

Chris.....I was wondering if you could get me tickets to a game next time you guys are in town.Please respond.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that xray is probably a bag of squirrels or something
but hey some people still think she hasn't done anything to her face either...

Back
Top Bottom