Kim Kardashian files for divorce VOL. only 74 days

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by dakid23

Kim wanted a wedding not a husband.....

TRUE

Lamar Khloe won....
Fixed.
Khloe said it a long time ago, but she said something like, "Kim just wants that fairy tell wedding, that's all". 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Some chick posted this on Facebook
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
She sound mad as hell
roll.gif

"How is kim K a $!$ when she did a sex tape and got famous but half you @$%!@%% making sex tapes with regular bum $++ @%!%++ and still broke? And if her marriage failed & her past relationships so what? How about y'all chicks that %!*@ around & suck %!%@$ w| @%!%++ that ain't poppin & they not even claiming y'all as wifey, I guess all of y'all iz !!*+, too..."

This speaks to another issue concerning the fact that race still matters no matter how much people want to overlook it...
Look at Lawrence Fishburne's daughter. She thought she could get hot by making it drop on camera...now where is she? 

A black woman could never get as famous as Kim did for what she did. 

Ah...the life of a minority. 

Did you really try to draw a parallel between Kim Kardashian and Montana Fishburne? The only things they have in common is they're both female and have videos of them having sex on camera.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

How can y'all say as long as he smashed he won? You never saw the sex tape? She is whack as hell. Bag of potatoes with an annoying @$* voice.
you'd still smash though

Are ppl really this dense...None of this is real...Nothing!
Ryan Seacrest and company is caking...i mean caking off this and ppl gon sit here and discuss this thoroughly like either of them or winners or losers? Like this wasnt written out!?!? The ppl who actually care are the losers.

Son the 3 month marriage was prolly in the contract that Kris signed with E! and Seacrest along with the "prenuptials" with Kim.
laugh.gif

"aight at the end of 3 months you get this amount to end the marriage, or you get this amount to continue the marriage and begin filming our Kim & Kris reality series"

Kris took option A (if he was even allowed to choose) and Seacrest is just gonna greenlight the "Kim: Single Again" reality series.....endless loot and trolling  
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
. Must be nice.

ryan-seacrest.jpg

Originally Posted by Liban906

Kris Humphries is a poor example for a man...and I am saying this knowing how much of a liberally-minded, equality seeking, gender role recognizing sociology class taking person.

Just despicable.

Man I swear american athletes are the biggest simps EVER.

They're also the corniest people alive.

No one ever has the balls to tell them that they're REALLY not winning like that when it comes to chicks. Yeah, they got money...

but... They're just LAME _____s with money
Damn son you sound like a scorned female right now
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]

Kobe-U-Mad.jpg

I mean honestly i'm really not mad or anything cause i'd love to have that sort of talent but from my PERSONAL experience and things i've witnessed, most of these athletes are the lamest people in real life.
As in SUPER wack. The women they mess with are ONLY about them dollar signs. Add to the fact that most of them lack any sort of real education, they just continually fail to upgrade themselves mentally. 

Money aint everything. If you met any of these dudes you'd think they were wild awkward if they didn't have money to fall back on. 
Spoken like a true hater 
pimp.gif

The Kardashian family’s longtime TV home E! won’t have lost any cash in the process either. The Hollywood Reporter said that E! was able to charge a $100,000 ad rate during the wedding ‘event’, versus its usual $5,000 for a spot at that time. Piazza thinks that reality mastermind Ryan Seacrest, the producer behind the various Kardashian TV franchises, will benefit more than most.

“The synergies are amazing,

Originally Posted by Liban906

Kris Humphries is a poor example for a man...and I am saying this knowing how much of a liberally-minded, equality seeking, gender role recognizing sociology class taking person.

Just despicable.

Man I swear american athletes are the biggest simps EVER.

They're also the corniest people alive.

No one ever has the balls to tell them that they're REALLY not winning like that when it comes to chicks. Yeah, they got money...

but... They're just LAME _____s with money
Damn son you sound like a scorned female right now
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]

Kobe-U-Mad.jpg

I mean honestly i'm really not mad or anything cause i'd love to have that sort of talent but from my PERSONAL experience and things i've witnessed, most of these athletes are the lamest people in real life.
As in SUPER wack. The women they mess with are ONLY about them dollar signs. Add to the fact that most of them lack any sort of real education, they just continually fail to upgrade themselves mentally. 

Money aint everything. If you met any of these dudes you'd think they were wild awkward if they didn't have money to fall back on. 
You're probably gonna get a lot of people calling you a hater or some %$** but I 100% agree. Most athletes you meet are pretty boring and can barely carry a conversation of any substance and have no wit whatsoever. It's to be expected that when they spend that much time working out/practicing they aren't very well rounded people with little depth to their personality. Also when they're in social situations they have people that kiss their %+! or girls that are all over them because they're athletes, so they have little reason to develop good social skills to succeed. 
It's the same thing as hot girls not having incentive to develop any of the things I mentioned because they rely on their looks to succeed. Obviously there are a lot of exceptions but just in general I agree with what sillyputty said. 

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Ryan Seacrest and company is caking...i mean caking off this and ppl gon sit here and discuss this thoroughly like either of them or winners or losers? Like this wasnt written out!?!? The ppl who actually care are the losers.

Son the 3 month marriage was prolly in the contract that Kris signed with E! and Seacrest along with the "prenuptials" with Kim.
laugh.gif

"aight at the end of 3 months you get this amount to end the marriage, or you get this amount to continue the marriage and begin filming our Kim & Kris reality series"

Kris took option A (if he was even allowed to choose) and Seacrest is just gonna greenlight the "Kim: Single Again" reality series.....endless loot and trolling  
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
. Must be nice.

ryan-seacrest.jpg

eek.gif

This dude has a Hollywood Star?!

I knew he was paid but REALLY?!!?
30t6p3b.gif

I need to start seeing more rap stars on that boulevard then. Pac. Biggie. Nas. Hov. etc. 

Ace Rawstein wrote:
The Kardashian family’s longtime TV home E! won’t have lost any cash in the process either. The Hollywood Reporter said that E! was able to charge a $100,000 ad rate during the wedding ‘event’, versus its usual $5,000 for a spot at that time. Piazza thinks that reality mastermind Ryan Seacrest, the producer behind the various Kardashian TV franchises, will benefit more than most.

“The synergies are amazing,

Originally Posted by bballah3

HOLY Crap someone on BODOG just wont some $$$$

They had a prop for which would happen first....a Kardashian Divorce or the first game of the NBA season

:Rollin wow

Lotta people sound mad they ain't Kris and can't make Kim's $ so effortlessly in this thread
laugh.gif

had no idea Seacrest was the puppet master
laugh.gif

i always thought itd be some old fat rich jewish guy, hes been winning life for years based off his looks

America
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom