Kim Kardashian files for divorce VOL. only 74 days

Originally Posted by richyung412

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

as long as he smashed he won

So true, Kim took the L on this on. Cant even hate on kris
WRONG. Dude is the simp of the year for this !+#!. You marry a broad, just to smash? And then she leaves you?
Worst move ever. Son is an idiot and should have seen this coming. 

laugh.gif
i thought at least a year

Originally Posted by KingJay718

He lost.  So what he smashed?  A few other guys have as well.  he better get that ring back.
That rock was 4. MILLION. Dollars. 

I hope her 15 minutes are over after this..........this clearly shows that reality tv is a bunch of bull!

laugh.gif

I bet there's a lot of unemployed fat women who are crying themselves into a bon-bon induced coma over this.

"But we thought Kim really found love this time".......  HA.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Get her outta here
Give my dude Scott a show.

This right here. Scott is my favorite on the show, besides Kourtney, he's hilarious.

Anyways about Kris, dude spent basically his whole NBA salary on Kim for nothing
laugh.gif

I hope her 15 minutes are over after this..........this clearly shows that reality tv is a bunch of bull!

laugh.gif
5 years and a MULTImillion dollar empire later. Fam, they aren't going ANYWHERE anytime soon...

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by richyung412

So true, Kim took the L on this on. Cant even hate on kris
WRONG. Dude is the simp of the year for this !+#!. You marry a broad, just to smash? And then she leaves you?
Worst move ever. Son is an idiot and should have seen this coming. 

Wiz is the simp of the year but I agree.

They both lost though. He simped and couldn't even last 3 months and there was a prenup.

Kim K is just becoming more of a joke

I said it was going to be a quick marriage back when the first got married and folks were trying to defend her saying it was "true love". Whatever, she used Kris to help boost her fame & tv ratings... once that hype from the marriage died down Kris was no longer needed... she's throwing him out like the trash and will move on to someone else to can bring another spotlight.

Twitter is unbearable right now
sick.gif
And it's mostly grown men gossiping which makes it worse
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom