Kim K is a beast........"Kimoji App"

Ain't even his fault this time, it's like this other dudes schtick. Blah blah blah loser mentality. Just miserable, take a breather man.

:lol: I'm good.

You sound broke though...come over here papi I'll show you how to get it.

how can i be miserable?

my d' long and my money long....what more can i want in life?

Naw i'm good. Money's good, women obsess over the d. I'm actual happy, not insecure have to convince myself happy. I only see this user name pop up to spew negativity, ignorant ****, and be overly concerned about things that you plan on doing nothing about, like you don't have anything better to think about. That's how we know you're miserable.

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM
again this loser mentality on NT.. 'let her do her'...

bro i don't care at all...this is a message we are just talking on a slow christmas eve day....you think im over here plotting on how to take down kim k?

lol i am just giving you guys another perspective and opinion...

i don't understand the logic that anything that doesn't affect me DIRECTLY i cannot state my opinion about...that is the dumbest **** you could have said...

nothing they do have ANY bearing on my life...nor my thoughts or actions or feelings or ANYTHING...but i can't state my opinion about it?

loser mentality at work once again.
When have I said you can't state your opinion? You're free to do as you please. I'm simply questioning your opinion and asking you why you feel so strongly about this subject.
I'm not stopping you from posting your opinion :lol:

Naw i'm good. Money's good, women obsess over the d. I'm actual happy, not insecure have to convince myself happy. I only see this user name pop up to spew negativity, ignorant ****, and be overly concerned about things that you plan on doing nothing about, like you don't have anything better to think about. That's how we know you're miserable.

read my reply to columbia...

what's the point of talking about anything anymore...any counter opinion about anything is now a sign of misery...anything anti mainstream idealogy is ignorant and negative...

just go get your christmas gifts in order...you sound like the grinch right now...what happened? let us know how you feel homie...

lol and you don't need to confirm your life status with me papi....no one even looking for you.

read my reply to columbia...

what's the point of talking about anything anymore...any counter opinion about anything is now a sign of misery...anything anti mainstream idealogy is ignorant and negative...

just go get your christmas gifts in order...you sound like the grinch right now...what happened? let us know how you feel homie...

lol and you don't need to confirm your life status with me papi....no one even looking for you.

:lol: so try to flip the script and say what I already said to you? the hell? oh ok. No one said don't state your opinion, you're the only one doing that. Knocking dudes opinions, calling it loser mentality because it doesn't align with yours. I see a hypocrite and brick wall here though who can barely understand his own words, so, i'll pass. Bless your heart.

Hey, real quick am i the only one disturbed slightly by this "papi" ish? Hits my ear wrong

Hey, real quick am i the only one disturbed slightly by this "papi" ish? Hits my ear wrong

No. No you are not.

Im only used to spanish mamis callin me that.
Maybe a old cat in a bodega... everything else is sus

Last edited:
how can i be miserable?

my d' long and my money long....what more can i want in life?
The irony is hilarious 
roll.gif

No. No you are not.

Im only used to spanish mamis callin me that.
Maybe a old cat in a bodega... everything else is sus

be careful all the pride flags hanging out their car window dudes in here will call you homophobic....i think everyone knows where i stand with gays

Last edited:
YOOOOOOOOOOO

MOST IRONIC POST IN THE HISTORY OF NT :rofl:

My son going on a rant about morals and **** but brags about finding happiness in his long penor and long bank account....

GUAT!?

for someone who is always talking about 'comprehending what i wrote' you just don't get it...

it was sarcasm...the things you think are important and sought after, i have and still place no importance on it...

for someone who is always talking about 'comprehending what i wrote' you just don't get it...

it was sarcasm...the things you think are important and sought after, i have and still place no importance on it...

Sounds like they need to cop a sarcasm detector b

sorry to break it to you but that is where culture and upbrining come into play...

my mom - virgin when married
my sister - virgin when married
my two sister in laws- virgin when married
my wife- virgin when married

and spare me the "that is what you think"...do not want to go down that road...just assume all those are true

sorry to break it to you, not everyone lives promiscuously, there are people out there who protect whats most coveted...sorry that you haven't experienced that which has miscued you perspective on sexuality and women..

Hold up! So you saying everyone else that has sex before marriage is somehow a sloot? LULZ.

Or he could be sayin that he's a virgin right now because he's not married.

Where do you stand with gays?

Overhands the report button.

Be a manly man and express yourself. NT is an open forum for anti-gay ignorance.

i think i've already put your lame fake gay persona in place in another thread...i'm good.

and what does being happy about ones own penis and the amount of money have anything to do with your morals?

its what you do with those things when morality comes into play

All jokes aside, he's right.

If your D is long and your money is right, you're pretty much set in life b.

This is all I have come to say
Carry on

Everyone finds joy in life in different ways, money is a huge one...no matter how many people say otherwise....find me a happy homeless person....them of course, health, family, then other minor things like the material stuff, looking good, etc....all of which Kim got on lock...so anyone aiming she didn't win at life, makes no DAMB sense....lol

Back
Top Bottom