Kim K is a beast........"Kimoji App"

@ you thinking they care :lol: the sex tape jokes are so irrelevant at this point bro and only people with salt pumping through their veins even bother to bring that up....knowing Kanye that screencap is probably framed somewhere in his crib, people go their lives doing worst and not achieving a decimal of what they have....the fact they have set their kids and their generations to come financially >>>>>>> that screencap you just posted fam.

you always spewin' some ******** bro...

you have no class or integrity or back bone...

every thing to you is about money and finance and fame at any expense...

some people have morals that trump almost EVERYTHING ELSE in this world..

you couldn't give me the power to rule over everything in this world to see my wife even partially naked...

but you on another tip...expand your horizons buddy, not everyone in this world is materialistic and vain...i don't give any importance or value to money...i am content with what i make and have and have no reason to sell my body or my wifes body in any shape or form to move up the ladder..

you REALLY need to reevaluate your morals and self worth

you couldn't give me the power to rule over everything in this world to see my wife even partially naked...

but you on another tip...expand your horizons buddy, not everyone in this world is materialistic and vain...i don't give any importance or value to money...i am content with what i make and have and have no reason to sell my body or my wifes body in any shape or form to move up the ladder..

You seem to think because I don't stand a top my high horse passing judgement on Kim like you do and respect that no matter what they lead their lives happily and most important their kids and probably their generations won't ever face struggle because of what they built...that I would somehow automatically want to trade lives with them, I'm also happy and content with my own life and no I wouldn't want my wife's P plastered on the Internet :lol:

Learn to comprehend what you read.

ill upload a video of me beating a swamp donkey on my daughters school website right nowww for her familys net worth

you act like North is on an ipad @ home watchin the ish... 20 years from now itll be an afterthought and shell appreciate if anything her moms promescuity when shes running around in a Range when shes 16 and never has to work or do anything she doesnt want to

View media item 1831933

ill upload a video of me beating a swamp donkey on my daughters school website right nowww for her familys net worth

you act like North is on an ipad @ home watchin the ish... 20 years from now itll be an afterthought and shell appreciate if anything her moms promescuity when shes running around in a Range when shes 16 and never has to work or do anything she doesnt want to

Dude simple as hell...lol

and to top it off, i really don't care whether they care about what i think....this is an anonymous message board...you don't even care what i think, so who are they?

this is just a random discussion....i don't get envious about anyone's money long or short....its irrelevant to me...

obviously to you it matters since you given this garden tool a serious pass just because she got money and setting up 'her generations'...

:lol:

bruh if i grew up and found a sex tape of my mom it would be the most devastating **** ever....and to know everyone you know has seen it?

what planet are you from? can you at least admit that you understand my perspective...because i really don't get your complete lax attitude towards everything female.

@ you thinking they care
laugh.gif
the sex tape jokes are so irrelevant at this point bro and only people with salt pumping through their veins even bother to bring that up....knowing Kanye that screencap is probably framed somewhere in his crib, people go their lives doing worst and not achieving a decimal of what they have....the fact they have set their kids and their generations to come financially >>>>>>> that screencap you just posted fam.
Ye did say he fell in love with a p0rn star

Years will go by and the only people who remember that tape will be old and on they way to the next life. Her kids will be told of the tape, they'll be feel that pain and hopefully they'll move on. Can't do nothing with the past man, only make the best of the days coming. And if she took an embarassing moment like that and made millions after, good on her.

Just think, when was the last time somebody mentioned Monica Lewinski and her book?

and to top it off, i really don't care whether they care about what i think....this is an anonymous message board...you don't even care what i think, so who are they?

this is just a random discussion....i don't get envious about anyone's money long or short....its irrelevant to me...

obviously to you it matters since you given this garden tool a serious pass just because she got money and setting up 'her generations'...

laugh.gif

bruh if i grew up and found a sex tape of my mom it would be the most devastating **** ever....and to know everyone you know has seen it?

what planet are you from? can you at least admit that you understand my perspective...because i really don't get your complete lax attitude towards everything female.
Why does it matter to you though? Why do we need to "give her a pass" or not?

That family has no bearing on my life whatsoever. What they did or do is their business and as long as it's not harming anyone else, who cares?

You could say the kids will be negatively affected by her actions but that's just speculation at this point. None of the family members appear to give a single damn about the tape and the kids probably won't either knowing that played a large role in the large wealth they have now.

That's up to the kids to decide, not us.

Last edited:
You seem to think because I don't stand a top my high horse passing judgement on Kim like you do and respect that no matter what they lead their lives happily and most important their kids and probably their generations won't ever face struggle because of what they built...that I would somehow automatically want to trade lives with them, I'm also happy and content with my own life and no I wouldn't want my wife's P plastered on the Internet :lol:

Learn to comprehend what you read.

the second someone states an opinion about a woman its automatically standing on their high horse...struggle? do you even know what struggle is?

i come from the serious ghettos of the world... kandahar, afghanistan buddy, you don't know what hood is...you nestled up in your ny 2 x 2 apartment thinking you struggling...

homie once you learn to be grateful for what you have and appreciate every second of your life you will lose all this mindless ******** about being rich and wealthy....which is something that is so important on this board obviously..

and that thirst for wealth and money that is so rampant on this board turns in to green lights for women to do whatever they want to do because 'they getting theirs'...guess what there are people out there like me who will work in mcdonalds 72 hours a week just to sustain my wifes self respect and self worth...

you literally giving all women a pass for anything in almost every thread...

just acknowledge there are other human beings who don't care about $, power, and wealth....

and as a side note, once i started living this way and putting less importance on anything material...i started to and do make the most money i've ever have in my life...

:lol:

Bruh....hate to break it to you, but your mom, my mom, all our moms have done probably far more exciting things in bed than Kim ever did in that lame *** sex tape :lol:

Why does it matter to you though? Why do we need to "give her a pass" or not?
That family has no bearing on my life whatsoever. What they did or do is their business and as long as it's not harming anyone else, who cares?
You could say the kids will be negatively affected by her actions but that's just speculation at this point. None of the family members appear to give a single damn about the tape and the kids probably won't either knowing that played a large role in the large wealth they have now.
That's up to the kids to decide, not us.

again this loser mentality on NT.. 'let her do her'...

bro i don't care at all...this is a message we are just talking on a slow christmas eve day....you think im over here plotting on how to take down kim k?

lol i am just giving you guys another perspective and opinion...

i don't understand the logic that anything that doesn't affect me DIRECTLY i cannot state my opinion about...that is the dumbest **** you could have said...

nothing they do have ANY bearing on my life...nor my thoughts or actions or feelings or ANYTHING...but i can't state my opinion about it?

loser mentality at work once again.

the second someone states an opinion about a woman its automatically standing on their high horse...struggle? do you even know what struggle is?

i come from the serious ghettos of the world... kandahar, afghanistan buddy, you don't know what hood is...you nestled up in your ny 2 x 2 apartment thinking you struggling...

homie once you learn to be grateful for what you have and appreciate every second of your life you will lose all this mindless ******** about being rich and wealthy....which is something that is so important on this board obviously..

and that thirst for wealth and money that is so rampant on this board turns in to green lights for women to do whatever they want to do because 'they getting theirs'...guess what there are people out there like me who will work in mcdonalds 72 hours a week just to sustain my wifes self respect and self worth...

just acknowledge there are other human beings who don't care about $, power, and wealth....

and as a side note, once i started living this way and putting less importance on anything material...i started to and do make the most money i've ever have in my life...

Fam I grew up in one of the worst neighborhoods of Medellin, during the 80's when Escobar had our city LIT....I don't need to have a **** measuring contest about knowing what struggles are, I'm just happy to be where I'm at today....I don't need to judge Kim, to somehow feel better about my own life, this bruh bringing up an irrelevant *** sex tape...fam no Kardashian or West cares about that *** it just gets written off as a stupid young mistake, the mistake being it getting leaked....because plenty people record themselves ***** and EVERYONE has sex and is not like it was with some random dude, RayJ and Kim had a relationship if I'm not mistaken.

Bruh....hate to break it to you, but your mom, my mom, all our moms have done probably far more exciting things in bed than Kim ever did in that lame *** sex tape :lol:

sorry to break it to you but that is where culture and upbrining come into play...

my mom - virgin when married
my sister - virgin when married
my two sister in laws- virgin when married
my wife- virgin when married

and spare me the "that is what you think"...do not want to go down that road...just assume all those are true

sorry to break it to you, not everyone lives promiscuously, there are people out there who protect whats most coveted...sorry that you haven't experienced that which has miscued you perspective on sexuality and women..

So if you are told your mother has a sex tape that many people have seen are gonna do what? Watch it?

Fam I grew up in one of the worst neighborhoods of Medellin, during the 80's when Escobar had our city LIT....I don't need to have a **** measuring contest about knowing what struggles are, I'm just happy to be where I'm at today....I don't need to judge Kim, to somehow feel better about my own life, this bruh bringing up an irrelevant *** sex tape...fam no Kardashian or West cares about that *** it just gets written off as a stupid young mistake, the mistake being it getting leaked....because plenty people record themselves ***** and EVERYONE has sex and is not like it was with some random dude, RayJ and Kim had a relationship if I'm not mistaken.

So if you are told your mother has a sex tape that many people have seen are gonna do what? Watch it?

i honestly wouldn't know how to handle that situation...i am just glad i am not in it...

what would you do?

sorry to break it to you but that is where culture and upbrining come into play...

my mom - virgin when married
my sister - virgin when married
my two sister in laws- virgin when married
my wife- virgin when married

and spare me the "that is what you think"...do not want to go down that road...just assume all those are true

sorry to break it to you, not everyone lives promiscuously, there are people out there who protect whats most coveted...sorry that you haven't experienced that which has miscued you perspective on sexuality and women..

Hold up! So you saying everyone else that has sex before marriage is somehow a sloot? LULZ.

i honestly wouldn't know how to handle that situation...i am just glad i am not in it...

what would you do?
I'd be disgusted, try to forget I was ever told, and hopefully move on without thinking of it ever again. My mom used to get dressed with the door open in the house, I've seen enough in my day

But ultimately the reason for her fame, or this tape specifically will be forgotten. It's barely mentioned and with time it will fade away. Just as how a lot of the other wealthy people built their fame and wealth. Not all of it is from great business decisions, a lot of it has plenty of blood on it

Hold up! So you saying everyone else that has sex before marriage is somehow a sloot? LULZ.

no because i had sex before marriage...

i am just showing you that there are people out there that for whatever money, love, satisfaction, will not sell themselves or indulge in those things ALL ON THEIR OWN ACCORD...for anything whats so ever...

you don't even think women like that exist...when your in toronto i will invite you over my house to give you a good wake up call that women do exist who will protect everything they have even if it means they will be poor for the rest of their lives...

this is just a counter perspective to the idea that she is a multi millionaire and could be a billionaire so its all good for who and what she is...i disagree with that.

Ain't even his fault this time, it's like this other dudes schtick. Blah blah blah loser mentality. Just miserable, take a breather man.

:lol: I'm good.

You sound broke though...come over here papi I'll show you how to get it.

how can i be miserable?

my d' long and my money long....what more can i want in life?

Last edited:
Ye did say he fell in love with a p0rn star

Years will go by and the only people who remember that tape will be old and on they way to the next life. Her kids will be told of the tape, they'll be feel that pain and hopefully they'll move on. Can't do nothing with the past man, only make the best of the days coming. And if she took an embarassing moment like that and made millions after, good on her.

Just think, when was the last time somebody mentioned Monica Lewinski and her book?

I'm in the presidential getting Lewinsky baby :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom