Kim K is a beast........"Kimoji App"

Can't even hate. This family's hustle game is impeccable.

I don't get all the hype, but can't knock the family's business hustle.

People eat up anything they slap their name on, but hey to each his own.

For lack of a better word, I "respect" the Kardashian's more than I ever would the sheep who follow the family.

Last edited:
cant hate the hustle but the click bait article is very misleading 

makes it seem like its consistently making 1 mil per minute, when really everyone only needs to buy it once.

the numbers will drop as everyone who is interested will have already bought it already 

The funny thing is I dont know any, personally, that are into th Kardashians like that.

This must be international fans.

I dunno about life, but she has certainly found the cheat code to wealth.

She has wealth, family and looks pretty healthy....I don't know what else she can squeeze out of life....cruising through it effortlessly

A lot of girls I know bought those damn Emojis....is only 1.99$ to us that's nothing, multiply that by the millions of people that want to buy them and she just effortlessly made a quick couple million :lol:

She found the cheat code to life, at this point you just have to admire.
Kanye is a winner. I swear I'll leak me and my girls sextape right now if it could lead to half of what these mfers got. Lil mason gonna be straight cut his auntie let her bf record a session.

kim can make a billion dollars a minute...and would never admire her or be jealous...

plus the whole human race will always have one up on her:

View media item 1841647

her biggest claim to fame is probably her biggest regret....

the idea that these kids will grow up knowing their mothers goods all over the internet 1 million times over....no amount of money will erase that.

^Still a let down of a video
laugh.gif

kim can make a billion dollars a minute...and would never admire her or be jealous...

plus the whole human race will always have one up on her:

View media item 1841647

her biggest claim to fame is probably her biggest regret....

the idea that these kids will grow up knowing their mothers goods all over the internet 1 million times over....no amount of money will erase that.

@ you thinking they care :lol: the sex tape jokes are so irrelevant at this point bro and only people with salt pumping through their veins even bother to bring that up....knowing Kanye that screencap is probably framed somewhere in his crib, people go their lives doing worst and not achieving a decimal of what they have....the fact they have set their kids and their generations to come financially >>>>>>> that screencap you just posted fam.

You have to admit she was a pretty lady.
Keyword "was". I think she was a very attractive woman before all the surgeries. She looks like a freak now, especially her face.

The butt is way out of proportion too now, looks completely unnatural.

It is what it is though, they seem like a happy family and that's really all that matters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom