Kid I grew up with sentenced to Life in prison

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by hella handsome

damn homie. in high school you was the man home, the $!*% happened to you?
smh.gif
OP's friend is walkin around with guns the size of Lil Bow Wow.

-The Juice
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

damn homie. in high school you was the man home, the $!*% happened to you?
smh.gif
OP's friend is walkin around with guns the size of Lil Bow Wow.

-The Juice
But they were damn sure big enough to &^#!-in hold SHaq down
happy.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by reener

damn homie. in high school you was the man homie, the @%!+ happened to you?
smh.gif

whats the name of the vid on your avy?
just look up boxxy on youtube. i forgot which video exactly i cut the image from.

Aint no room for gang members in this world. They all need to be put away, but since realistically that will never happen,
take solace in the fact that he can't take anyone else's life.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Aint no room for gang members in this world. They all need to be put away, but since realistically that will never happen,
take solace in the fact that he can't take anyone else's life.
word.

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

That's true xxxoveridexxx. He shouldn't have been any where near there, and these are the consequences paid. My problem is that who knows for sure who shot Talbot. You have a bunch of drunk and agitated cops who have no business being near guns or using them in their state of mind. And honestly knowing the cops around here and how they do business it wouldn't surprise me if something major is being hidden.
word. its F!!! up when it happens to you or someone you care for.

Haha yeah small world. Moved out there after college. I lived on Hichborn St. right near the Dunkin Donuts.

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

That's true xxxoveridexxx. He shouldn't have been any where near there, and these are the consequences paid. My problem is that who knows for sure who shot Talbot. You have a bunch of drunk and agitated cops who have no business being near guns or using them in their state of mind. And honestly knowing the cops around here and how they do business it wouldn't surprise me if something major is being hidden.
you know what?

even if a cop "could" have possibly have shot and killed the other cop which i doubt for some reason..this dude that got arrested could have eventually killed someone else. Either way, dude belongs in jail forever.

Not sayin he didnt do it, but i got a friend who was screwed over by boston pd and they are some crooked cops.

Back
Top Bottom